Your pick for replacement stadium announcer?

Fred Thompson....no doubt

edit for youngins(tn boy,actor):)

Last edited:
F Obama. Don't want him anywhere near Neyland. Whaddaya say we leave one institution he doesn't completely destroy

I'm not an Obama fan, but what could he do to make it worse? 4 straight losing seasons with losing to UF, UGA, and Bama in each of those.

We're pretty much in the sh&tter!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not an Obama fan, but what could he do to make it worse? 4 straight losing seasons with losing to UF, UGA, and Bama in each of those.

We're pretty much in the sh&tter!

Don't need another Marxist professor on campus, got plenty in the economics, politician science, etc departments. Neyland is hallowed ground .... as a Volunteer, that's the last public place I'd ever want to see him.

they should just heap Bobby Denton's corpse over the PA desk and use computer synthesized voice-overs to match his voice.

That would bring a unique element to the game day experience that no other college program could match.

They would eventually need to do something to mitigate the stench and keep the maggots away though. and also prevent the body from filling up with gasses, bloating up and possible erupting. That would be a mess.

I'm sure the folks from the body farm could come up with something.

Last edited:
Who does the basketball games? Any chance of those guys? How about some past UT players?

VN Store

Back