Your Most Hated CFB Team

What CFB Team Do You Hate The Most?

• Total voters
1. Its a 3 way tie between Ohio State, ND, and Penn State
2. ESPN for their slurping of OSU, ND, Penn State, and the Big 10
3. USC
4. Gators
5. The New England Patriots

In the interest of statistical veracity, it damn well does.

Framed in that context, we consider you, as a UK fan, to be a statistical outlier, one that is more than 3 standard deviations removed from the arithmetical mean of our sample. Therefore, we can reject your opinion as irrelevant for our purposes. Put more simply, your opinion on this matter doesn't count.

1. Its a 3 way tie between Ohio State, ND, and Penn State
2. ESPN for their slurping of OSU, ND, Penn State, and the Big 10
3. USC
4. Gators
5. The New England Patriots

I don't mean to be rude, but with being both a Tennessee and Auburn fan shouldn't you really hate 'Bama?

I don't mean to be rude, but with being both a Tennessee and Auburn fan shouldn't you really hate 'Bama?

Your Right, Bama should be right up there, which is one of the reason as a TN fan that I like Auburn. I am not sure why but my hatred for Bama is not near what it is for Florida. Don't get me wrong I hate em, but for some reason I look at Bama right now as just trying to tolerate this run they are on and counting down the days till Saban is gone and things swing back our way....

Alabama
auburn
Arkansas
Lsu
Miss St
Texas a&m
Ole Miss
Florida
South Carolina
Vandy
Kentucky
Georgia
Mizzou
The Big 10
The Acc
The Big east
Pac 12
Con Usa
everyone except the Big-Orange

Nice list...I am glad to see im not alone in my dislike of AU. When I lived in AL, I partially fit in. "Auburn sux"...always followed by someone smiling and saying "roll tide". Well...not exactly I would think.:thumbsup:

Notre Dame and I didn't realize until the game started last night just how much space was between them and second place Alabama.

In order of my hatred of all things:

1. Cancer
2. Notre Dame
3. Alabama
4. Al Qaeda
5. NY Yankees

great list, I would put Alabama in front ND though0

VN Store

Back