You should always pull for your conference

It's like somebody beating up your little brother, you can do it, but don't want other ppl to make them look too bad, cause that makes you look bad.
In the service, I began rooting for SEC over others cause you come across a bunch of Ohio State fans or something, and your like, man y'all are overrated! Then you hear ESPN talking about Michigan all freakin day, and you get tired of it. The best football is in the south.

Reactions: 1 person
We went 4-8 and 0-8 in conference.

**** Bama and definitely **** UGA. Boomer freaking Sooner.

I could care less if Bama wins or not because one more NC isn’t going to matter one way or the other. I would rather Oklahoma win than Clemson, but would do the Dabba for Dabo if Clemson plays Jawjia in the championship.

Unless you want every Cade Mayes out of this state going to Athens, you don’t root for the testes tongue cleaners. Dabo is pulling them right now, but winning in our conference will take care of that.

Pulling for someone just cause they’re in the SEC is like pulling for the devil cause he was in the Bible!!!!! Not happening

VOLS!!!

If its not UT, to hell with the other 13. Sec having 2 teams in the final 4 does nothing to help UT football

VN Store

Back