you gotta love Von Pearson

I'm getting tired of hearing his own quotes about what kind of guy he is.

when he keeps getting a microphone in his face, being asked about him and how he's doing and what about him helps him get where he wants to be, he's gotta answer

Reactions: 1 person
Then stop having someone read you the articles

I listened to his media q and a. Just waiting for wins and tired of listening to players talk. But hey, at east you're more comfortable with talk. I haven't seen that dude make one play in a tennessee game. Once he does I'll have a love festival like the rest of you. Sorry, I only get excited for players actions, specially in actual games, and not their words.

I listened to his media q and a. Just waiting for wins and tired of listening to players talk. But hey, at east you're more comfortable with talk. I haven't seen that dude make one play in a tennessee game. Once he does I'll have a love festival like the rest of you. Sorry, I only get excited for players actions, specially in actual games, and not their words.

Talk is all we have between seasons

By the way, it's not just talk. He showed out in Juco and in practice. Its not very often that a spring practice catch makes the Top 10 highlights on Sportscenter

The young man will be special. You can just tell. He has all the tools and the mindset

Reactions: 4 people
Talk is all we have between seasons

By the way, it's not just talk. He showed out in Juco and in practice. Its not very often that a spring practice catch makes the Top 10 highlights on Sportscenter!

The young man will be special. You can just tell. He has all the tools and the mindset

Yeah exactly! I'm shocked ESPN didn't say it was Florida State's spring practice and VP was on their roster
:dunno:

Did someone force you to listen to his media session? Or did you click on play and then sit there and listen to it, AND then decided to complain that you are tired of the off season talk. So what do you think should happen during the off season?

The internet has made me realize that there are some weird, strange, and unhappy people in this world. We should really have a purge day....seriously.

Reactions: 5 people
Did someone force you to listen to his media session? Or did you click on play and then sit there and listen to it, AND then decided to complain that you are tired of the off season talk. So what do you think should happen during the off season?

The internet has made me realize that there are some weird, strange, and unhappy people in this world. We should really have a purge day....seriously.

So much GREATNESS in this! :)

Reactions: 3 people

I never said I was tired of off season talk. I'm tired if Von Pearson saying what kind if guy he is. I'm a happy guy, but listening to players praise themselves gets old. You're spinning what I'm saying. Plus you're the one talking about purging others, that's a little excessive.

Why don't you read quotes from his coaches and teammates about the kind of guy he is then? There are plenty of them.

And that's what I like. If others want to talk about "other people's" great attitudes and ability then I'm cool. I don't like it when said players talk about them selves.

And that's what I like. If others want to talk about "other people's" great attitudes and ability then I'm cool. I don't like it when said players talk about them selves.

I don't like it when sad posters tell us what we're supposed to like.

Reactions: 5 people

seems like you only get excited when you try and make yourself sound like more than what you are.

why not just be happy for the kid and the fact that we have a player with that type of talent trying to be a leader and also showing his coaches how thankful he is just for the opportunity?

Reactions: 3 people
kid is gonna flat ball this season. He will be the one extending out for catches and not running them out, giving all he has for the team. Love these kids.

Yeah...I especially liked the end of the article when Coach Az said VP was a humble, humble guy. That's what the "other" guy said about him anyways...

I never said I was tired of off season talk. I'm tired if Von Pearson saying what kind if guy he is. I'm a happy guy, but listening to players praise themselves gets old. You're spinning what I'm saying. Plus you're the one talking about purging others, that's a little excessive.

Brother, I follow BO football every day. I have followed Von Pearson as a recruit and commitment and than as an EE. Maybe I missed it somehow, but I have never once read any instance of Von "praising" himself.

Maybe you can provide a link to a story wherein he does that? Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person
Pearson was the recruiting coup of the year. No doubt about that. What a steal.

Pearson was the recruiting coup of the year. No doubt about that. What a steal.

His weekend visit here last Fall, I went to the Hotel (Hilton) lobby Sunday morning to look around. When I saw Von, I flashed my Wide Receiver U T-shirt at him.................

I take FULL credit for landing this recruit!

VN Store

Back