You get Jeff Brohm instead of NFL talent Lane Kiffin

Would have been happier with Kiffy (who is a proven talent IMO) - but from everything I have seen, Brohm is widely regarded as a pretty hot up and comer. Not quite Scott Frost but probably top 3 up and comers. Not sure if it will turn out great or not but considering the fiasco we have had, no reason for complaints at all. Lets get behind Brohm - Fire Currie

Reactions: 1 person
i would love to have tiffin back.
Great recruiter, strong offense, generates hype which helps recruiting.

I hope we have at least offered

Kiff is an NFL talent? Why isnt he coaching there now then? There are and have been teams looking for coaches since Kiff was at Bama. :thud:

Reactions: 2 people
Would have been happier with Kiffy (who is a proven talent IMO) - but from everything I have seen, Brohm is widely regarded as a pretty hot up and comer. Not quite Scott Frost but probably top 3 up and comers. Not sure if it will turn out great or not but considering the fiasco we have had, no reason for complaints at all. Lets get behind Brohm - Fire Currie

Why didn't Missippi State go get him? Were we competing with Arkansas for him?

NO.

Nobody wants him. Nobody but Tennessee. Just like Dooley. Just like Butch.

**** this diamond in the rough bull****. You guys are killing Tennessee by rallying behind these bull**** hires.

Reactions: 2 people
NFL talent? :eek:lol:

Yeah, what was Kiffin in the NFL, something like 5-20?

The Kiffin worshippers jumped the shark years ago. Their delusion knows no limits.

Brohm is not the sexy hire that Gruden would have been. I get it. But, I took some time to check him out, and I think he has all of the attributes to be a top-shelf coach.

This is the part of our fan base that is embarrassing. People who jump to negative conclusions simply because they won't even take the time to know what they are talking about.

Reactions: 1 person
Why didn't Missippi State go get him? Were we competing with Arkansas for him?

NO.

Nobody wants him. Nobody but Tennessee. Just like Dooley. Just like Butch.

**** this diamond in the rough bull****. You guys are killing Tennessee by rallying behind these bull**** hires.

And you come across as a petulant child who wouldn't be pleased with anybody except Gruden.

I bet if Kiffin told some of ya’ll to drink his bath water, you’d do it.

The Kiffin obsession is unbelievable and quite embarrassing.

Reactions: 5 people
NFL talent?? He's the one guy who made Al Davis trashing someone look correct and sane, in the last 20 years of his life.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back