You’re #1 seed Tennessee BasketVols take on the entire SEC, beginning Friday, March 15th at 1ish P.M. to open the SEC tournament. 1st up. Miss St

I hope we destroy them, take their souls, make grizzled men vomit in the stands from the carnage on the court. I hope nobody has fun because fun isn't found at a bloodletting. I hope their team is riddled with injuries (of a non serious, non career altering nature). I hope the refs call a biased game in our favor. I hope we play like the original Olympic dream team and they play like a team from a country where basketball was invented next year. I hope a mercy rule is invented and impromptu applied to their team. They won't just be beaten. They will be bruised, battered, belittled, broken, and bereft of all optimism and hope.

I hope we destroy them, take their souls, make grizzled men vomit in the stands from the carnage on the court. I hope nobody has fun because fun isn't found at a bloodletting. I hope their team is riddled with injuries (of a non serious, non career altering nature). I hope the refs call a biased game in our favor. I hope we play like the original Olympic dream team and they play like a team from a country where basketball was invented next year. I hope a mercy rule is invented and impromptu applied to their team. They won't just be beaten. They will be bruised, battered, belittled, broken, and bereft of all optimism and hope.
Much improved posting from you

Comeback of the year worthy

Honestly this tournament is kind of meaningless. Winning the regular season title is much more important and I'd rather have them rested up for the NCAA tournament. Want to see an elite 8 >> final four this year

Honestly this tournament is kind of meaningless. Winning the regular season title is much more important and I'd rather have them rested up for the NCAA tournament. Want to see an elite 8 >> final four this year
I agree - time to do away with the conf tournaments with all the expansion coming next season

So you're telling me you won't be disappointed if Kentucky gets a game winning shot against us in the CG?

VN Store

Back