Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

With regards to the Jimmy/horse thing, I looked at my wife and asked "WTH did we just watch?"

Not a prude. Grew up raising livestock and riding horses so know all about it. Just don't know why it needed to be shown. If this gets much worse, we need to take Sheridan to the train station.

EDIT- Monica is an idiot.

A couple hot takes from my view

* I think "I just jacked off a horse" is the new top line of season 4 passing "I hope you die of ass cancer"
* The Jimmy/6666 angle is getting old fast but since there is another spin off coming I imagine it's not going anywhere anytime soon
* The new girl from 6666 is much hotter than Jimmy's old one
* Glad Teeter is back in the bunkhouse
* I really think they're setting us up for John to be killed off soon....most likely by Garrett
* I don't like a potential John running for Governor plot
* I'm over Monica. Go get some of Avery Kacey!
* I almost felt sorry for Jamie for just a second......nah!

This has been a disappointing season as far as the plot goes. It turned into a soap opera type show instead of the action packed first couple of seasons show. Losing interest quickly.

Reactions: Popcorn
So I’ve seen it three times now and just realized that Wind River was directed by Taylor Sheridan. Makes sense seeing as how many of those cast members are in his shows now. Guy does some good work

So I’ve seen it three times now and just realized that Wind River was directed by Taylor Sheridan. Makes sense seeing as how many of those cast members are in his shows now. Guy does some good work

Sheridan has given two intense rape scenes to Kelsey Asbille. I hope he is done with that.

I'm late to the party, but I am a few episodes from finishing season 2. It is a fun ride.

1883 looks interesting but Paramount + is the *one* streaming service I don't have. Sigh.

I'm late to the party, but I am a few episodes from finishing season 2. It is a fun ride.

1883 looks interesting but Paramount + is the *one* streaming service I don't have. Sigh.
I got Paramount+ free for a year through T-mobile, Mayor of Eastown and 1883 are worth watching. Maybe wait until 1883 is all loaded up on there and get 1 month?

I got Paramount+ free for a year through T-mobile, Mayor of Eastown and 1883 are worth watching. Maybe wait until 1883 is all loaded up on there and get 1 month?
Yeah, that is kind of my plan. I guess it makes sense to get through all 4 seasons of the original series first anyway.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I know one thing: if the first season had been as bad as this season is, I doubt I would have made it through more than a couple of shows. This is pure boring crap.
The forced song and crying scene moved right into The sweat lodge…this show sucks. I don’t think Tyler Sherridan is even trying anymore. Mayor of Kingstown is 100% better than anything Yellowstone has done. It’s last episode was the best. I don’t really care about spin-offs from this show at this point.

The forced song and crying scene moved right into The sweat lodge…this show sucks. I don’t think Tyler Sherridan is even trying anymore. Mayor of Kingstown is 100% better than anything Yellowstone has done. It’s last episode was the best. I don’t really care about spin-offs from this show at this point.
I agree. I think Yellowstone became so popular that the creators/writers felt like they didn’t even have to really try anymore, that people would watch regardless.

To each his own...but Mayor of Kingstown is little more than a profanity-fest. Yellowstone is far superior in my opinion.

Reactions: StarRaider and Behr
I think SE has been fine in his role, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are terrible. BBT would have been better in McGraws role.
He wouldn’t commit to any expanded role imo. Great as he was in Goliath, I think he was ready for it to end. Stealing scenes as the sheriff is more his cup of tea.

Reactions: feathersax
The moment the camera angle changes and you realize …
that Beth is taking a picture and not shooting Jamie at the train station
is one of the best edits you’ll ever see.

This was the 2nd best episode of season 4, other than watching Kayce almost freeze to death.

Kind of like being the 2nd tallest midget.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back