Yellowstone (Paramount Network)

Dynamite premiere...rushing home now to watch!

Why did they only have a five minute episode last week?

I have to admit that I very much look forward to each weekly episode. And, am glad it’s going to run for a third season.

This seems a lot like Longmire. I’m trying to get the first episode watched so I can catch up. Anybody seen both?

Week before last was very good. Last week not so much. Seems like they are wanting to apply more drama but I'm not sure why. Hope this weeks episode corresponds with two weeks ago.

Stoked for season 3 Sunday!!
I was really hyped for this show and watched 2 or 3 episodes the first season until the little boy killed the rattlesnake. I thought what a ridiculous scene and stopped watching. Based on what others are saying maybe I gave up too soon.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can watch season 1 for free? I’ve been recording new and reruns from Paramount network for a month. Want to binge it, but Paramount seems to want to bury season 1 episodes from broadcast. I imagine it is intentional to force people to buy it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Does anyone know where I can watch season 1 for free? I’ve been recording new and reruns from Paramount network for a month. Want to binge it, but Paramount seems to want to bury season 1 episodes from broadcast. I imagine it is intentional to force people to buy it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Yellowstone is supposed to be on the new Peacock streaming service but not sure if it will be in the free tier.

Yellowstone is supposed to be on the new Peacock streaming service but not sure if it will be in the free tier.

I can now confirm Yellowstone is on the Peacock streaming service. Season 1 Episode 1 is Free however (S1, E2) through Season 2 are behind the Premium paywall and at $4.99 a month (with Ads) isn't a bad deal.

Okay, help a brother out. I just started with Yellowstone last night after it was highly recommend. After 45 mins of season1, episode 1 I was bored to tears. I mean other than shooting the horse and banging the chick on the dresser nothing happened. It's pretty laid back, when does the action pick up. Don't hate me, I wanted to like it.

Okay, help a brother out. I just started with Yellowstone last night after it was highly recommend. After 45 mins of season1, episode 1 I was bored to tears. I mean other than shooting the horse and banging the chick on the dresser nothing happened. It's pretty laid back, when does the action pick up. Don't hate me, I wanted to like it.
Pretty early and it can be brutal. There’s a damn harsh code this ranch operates under.

Reactions: Behr
Honestly, I don’t like the show because it flips completely in the opposite direction. Goes too far out there for me. If that’s what you’re after, keep watching.

Honestly, I don’t like the show because it flips completely in the opposite direction. Goes too far out there for me. If that’s what you’re after, keep watching.

Yeah, I'm not looking for an SOA daily killing but Yellow just seemed dull. Shouldn't the first show leave you wanting more?
I turned off after 45 mins. I'll see if I can give it another go. Beautiful scenery

VN Store

Back