Yay. Cats lose.

If you dont see why we would enjoy a UK loss, you dont know many UK fans OR you havent/dont live in Lexington, Kentucky

Reactions: 2 people
Nothing makes me happier than living in Lexington and seeing the kitty kat fans cry theirselves to sleep tonight. Congrats to UConn. Quick question are they now the most elite team in college basketball? 4 championships in 15 years is better than any other team.

No idea if true but a buddy told me they were the first team to win a championship without a McDonald's all American.

No idea if true but a buddy told me they were the first team to win a championship without a McDonald's all American.

And hence we should laugh at Kentucky because they have to be the first team with like 8 McDonalds All Americans not to win one.

Reactions: 1 person
And hence we should laugh at Kentucky because they have to be the first team with like 8 McDonalds All Americans not to win one.

I relish any opportunity I can get to laugh at kentucky. But I just wonder how many second yr head coaches have won one.?

Recalling the "reformed" lyrics to their State song when I was at a UT-UK football game in Lexington a few years ago. The crowd sang: "tis summer, the people are gay". Guess they gaiety is running low tonight, eh?

You could combine the dirtiest, cheating programs in NCAA history into a team and I'd pick them over Kentucky every single game.

I hope from now until civilization collapses that Kentucky's season ends with a loss.

Root for the SEC or you're stupid ... where do people get this crap? That's our rival and I'm glad every time they get spanked.

OTOH, Shabaz really showed a lack of class running around screaming taunts of "I told you so" after the game. I don't know why, but that really disgusts me. Show some character young man.

Reactions: 1 person
All the UT football/uk basketball fans can suck it.. Pick one or the other or gtfo of here.

Ky lost to a team that is starving. Where is Sally Struthers when you need her....The hungry just got fed.

Reactions: 2 people
Why is it that UK fans can't take it when other fans cheer against their team? UK is like the evil empire everyone likes it when they lose. Most SEC schools fans don't care about basketball all that much, I certainly don't get as upset when UT loses in basketball compared to football, but they certainly don't like UK, if anything because their fans are about as annoying as they come. (Not all UK fans are that way but majority rub me the wrong way)

You could combine the dirtiest, cheating programs in NCAA history into a team and I'd pick them over Kentucky every single game.

I hope from now until civilization collapses that Kentucky's season ends with a loss.

UK is the dirtiest cheatingest program.

Who knew all it would take was for Kentucky to lose the Narional Championship to pull this fanbase together?....at least for a day. Lol

VN Store

Back