WWE Thread III

Can't believe they keep giving that match away on free TV. Great match.

Ughhh multi man match confirmed. Way to drop the ball WWE. Its beyond laughable that Kalisto vs Ryback is a singles match but Zayn and Owens get thrown into a multi man match.

Did I dream up the scenario where Ziggler lost his chance to be in Mania by losing to HHH?

And Miz bores me more than Show and Kane combined.

If nothing hurts KO in the ring, why is he always holding his head, messing with his jaw and stumbling around for five minutes to get back to the back?

This is the third show in a row that he's coming down from the ramp. I'm starting to think that they're getting ready to finally turn him heel.

Hopefully. However even if they turn him heel, he needs to go straight for the US title. He needs out of the main event for a while to get some new momentum going.

Wait, Terry Funk aka Chainsaw Charlie? Was that his name? Lol can't remember. just gave Amborse a chainsaw. Yeah I'm sure we're going to see a freakin Chainsaw used.

Reigns is coming down from the ramp because they are scared of what fans might do to him. He's not turning heel, at least not yet.

Reactions: 1 person
Sami needs to pin both of them somehow. Sorry Ziggler and Miz but you all have no business in this match.

I ask again, didn't Ziggler lose his right to be in Mania with his loss to Trips last week? Am i making this up in my head? those voices talk to me a lot. Sometimes I think they're real.

I guess it was just for Ziggler to have the opportunity to "pick" his match. Meh.

I'd like to see Ziggler get screwed some how and go full heel. Not an authority goon heel, just a Jericho style heel. It's his natural character anyway

Reigns is coming down from the ramp because they are scared of what fans might do to him. He's not turning heel, at least not yet.

Not saying that you're definitively wrong (because you could be right), but I have a hard time seeing them change his entrance because of fear for what the crowd might do. He's done his usual entrances with hostile crowds before (even at the RR and WM last year).

I don't get the hate for Ziggler. If they do away with the 80s hair band motif, he's great on the mic and one of the best all around performers in the ring.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't get the hate for Ziggler. If they do away with the 80s hair band motif, he's great on the mic and one of the best all around performers in the ring.

Especially when he cares about the program creative has put him in.

Not saying that you're definitively wrong (because you could be right), but I have a hard time seeing them change his entrance because of fear for what the crowd might do. He's done his usual entrances with hostile crowds before (even at the RR and WM last year).

It's one thing to hear the boos. It's another to see the fans right next to Roman booing in his ear.

VN Store

Back