WWE 2K 24

MustardVol

Anyone else playing this game? Pretty cool game modes to create your own and go through the best Wrestlemania matches of all time to unlock more wrestlers, managers and venues.

Reactions: Pennheel
Anyone else playing this game? Pretty cool game modes to create your own and go through the best Wrestlemania matches of all time to unlock more wrestlers, managers and venues.

Yeah,I like it quite a bit. I play Showcase which was really good this year ,and MyRise,but my favorite mode is Universe Mode where I book all the shows how I like. I currently have WWE,TNA and AEW shows going with the PPVs. The community creations are great as always. The only nitpick I have is waiting on good DLC with new wrestlers. The best one IMO is in September, but the ECW one isn't too bad in a couple of weeks.

They have Punk on this months DLC. I'm not a big fan, but I like having an accurate roster for my Universe mode.

Overall a lot of fun.

Reactions: MustardVol
I have to check into universe mode.

I’m not a big fan of the My GM, it’s prob my least favorite so far.

Yeah,I've never been a fan of GM mode. That and MyFaction. Universe mode keeps me coming back for months and I get a lot of playtime out of it.

So this is the first wrestling game in the series I’m playing so I’m new to it. But during the Showcase mode when it tells you things you have to do, do you ever have trouble getting your guy to do the specific move. It’s like there’s 4 moves for LS+A and he never does the one I need him to. lol

So this is the first wrestling game in the series I’m playing so I’m new to it. But during the Showcase mode when it tells you things you have to do, do you ever have trouble getting your guy to do the specific move. It’s like there’s 4 moves for LS+A and he never does the one I need him to. lol

Absolutely! Like you said,there's several
similar button combinations for different moves if you're in front,behind or the opponent is on the ground. I've played the 2K games off and on for years,and still have to look at walk-throughs on YouTube because I'm struggling to complete Showcase. I'm glad this is your first game in the series. Last year's showcase was John Cena and the top stars that beat him. It was actually my least favorite. I never completed it.

I've yet to finish Cody and Roman this year. I'll have to get around to it eventually. This year's showcase is one of the best they've had.

Biggest problem I’m having is getting Rude to do the piledriver on Warrior. It says something about storing a signature move but every time I finally work back up to one it does the damn submission move over his head and not the piledriver. I can’t get Rude unlocked until I get past that point.

Biggest problem I’m having is getting Rude to do the piledriver on Warrior. It says something about storing a signature move but every time I finally work back up to one it does the damn submission move over his head and not the piledriver. I can’t get Rude unlocked until I get past that point.

I had trouble with this at first. It took me forever. When I did it,it did his other signature which was the backbreaker which was frustrating. I think I lightly tapped the signature buttons and it finally worked.

I'm more looking forward to this to use "Cult of Personality " as background music more than anything unless something comes up with the copyright. I will say that Sandman,The Dudleys,Funk and this make a good first DLC for the game.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back