'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

Crystal balls hate us.

The one thing about crystal balls is they can be shattered.

aEBQmSA.gif

Agreed. The only position that I want more than OL is DL. We need some big, nasty pass rushers.

In the worst way! Need some Shaun Ellis, Albert Haynesworth, Billy Ratliff, Darwin Walker, John Henderson type...dominating D-line types...

We will have to wait a few...

I’d even take a Horace Morris, Shane Bonham at this point...

Why post this?
Two reasons, actually...
1. Because it's an honest retort to Friedman's prediction, and this is the place to do said retorting.
2. Because I felt like it.

Now, the good news for you, if you do not share, nor care for, my opinions, is that the IGNORE feature is just at the end of whichever finger you wish to use.

I hope I have provided you a sufficient enough answer to your query...and a simple enough solution if you so happen to have a problem with my musings. Good day...don't forget to feed your gerbil.

Hmmm.... big, nasty puss rushers, huh?

You mean... like...

A 6'2.5" 238lb 18-year-old OLB with some juice on the edge?

Reminds me of some guy we have high on our board, can't put my finger on who it was.......

A big, nasty puss rusher with some juice on the edge but you can't put your finger on it?

Wright continues to illicit very strong vibes for the Vols and is set to be on campus multiple times over the next few months. Alabama, Ohio State and others aren’t going away, but the 5-star’s compatibility and comfortability with Tennessee’s staff is a very strong selling point for a kid who isn’t enamored with the recruiting process.

- VQ

Just as long as we hear those words "I committed to play for the University Of Tennessee" For me the must get in this class to get our OL back to SEC level. We do need DL I know but this guy with the OL commitment we already have would be the major haul we need to get our OL depth talent back.

VN Store

Back