'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

mic-drop.gif

Reactions: feathersax
ESPN said once Henry's papers are in and Tennessee coaches confirm it Tennessee would possibly be close to tenth. Of course they did not mention names of the player. And it was mentioned that several schools from 9 to 15 will be bunched real close together probably.

ESPN said once Henry's papers are in and Tennessee coaches confirm it Tennessee would possibly be close to tenth. Of course they did not mention names of the player. And it was mentioned that several schools from 9 to 15 will be bunched real close together probably.

We know as well as any program lately that getting a Top 15 class is just the first step, the development sorts out where the number goes from there. I think we finally have the right guys to make that number play out much better than the last few years.

On both announcements today, ESPN did all they could to underplay both of them.

I truly despise that network.
I thought the same. Went straight to the "UT fans are gonna hate this, but they've been here before. Gotta develop these kids... yada yada yada"

No mention of how we beat out Alabubba for 2 of the biggest announcements of the day.

VN Store

Back