Wtf

It’s sad that trading cards aren’t worth crap anymore because of counterfeit Ive got thousands and some signed. They sit in the attic

I was like 2. Cabbage patch dolls ring a bell
Baby land, home of the cabbage patch doll is here where I live. Next county over, but like 20 minutes away. The dolls are born and delivered by nurses from cabbage heads. Yes I know this in detail because I've had to take all my girls😄

Reactions: TopsideVol
I was like 2. Cabbage patch dolls ring a bell

Can't remember how old I was on Cabbage Patch, but given the dates on Garbage Pails from my 10 second Google search, I was in my 20's for that one. Just poking fun. People around here always saying Google is your friend, and I had a chance to use it. At my age, I'd have to agree though.

Reactions: TopsideVol
Baby land, home of the cabbage patch doll is here where I live. Next county over, but like 20 minutes away. The dolls are born and delivered by nurses from cabbage heads. Yes I know this in detail because I've had to take all my girls😄

Pretty sure the museum or whatever was right behind our plant when I worked for Freudenberg ?? I'm second guessing that as I type.

Edit: Nope I'm right. We've had training classes in their conference rooms.

Reactions: joevol33
So a friend has elderly parents who refuse to leave their worn out run down house. They’re having a plumbing issue so I stopped by to help out.
I asked if they knew where the septic tank was if I need to have it pumped.

“Sure, it’s under that lawnmower “1A6D19F3-59B5-4B73-A33E-B2BFFC3E4FDF.jpeg

VN Store

Back