Wow...the crowd in Atlanta

So because she doesn’t go to football games she’s a front runner? Have you ever thought maybe she isn’t a football fan? Btw, she was at plenty of games during the Billy Gillespie era when UK was dog****.

Reactions: 2 people
She lives in Franklin and attends the Vandy game every year. Or at least when they are good. She also goes to Rupp regularly. I never saw her at any game this year until Atlanta. Like I said but you conveniently deleted, Ive never seen her at a UK football game. I said she was a front runner. Like so many here. Maybe you like her vagina hat

She was filming in Vancouver over the winter and has been involved in a sexual assault allegations against Wienstein. Perhaps she wanted out of the limelight.

Reactions: 2 people
It’s also worth noting that the fans have seriously turned on Judd because Kentucky blue isn’t her only blue. She also leans heavily blue politically

Reactions: 1 person
I know she’s been at games for years (always when they have a great team). She hasn’t been seen at any games this year, even in Nashville. Not until they got to sweet 16 did she show up.

I’ve never seen her at a UK football game.

Take your L like a man. :eek:lol:

You know better than that.

There are plenty of we masochists out there who prefer the football.

Apparently it’s someone who’s attended UK basketball games for over three decades, but missed a road game in Nashville this past season, and doesn’t like football....which makes sense considering she’s a freaking UK fan.

VN Store

Back