Worst football program in the state?

I go to school at Tech. I got to see Jackon Co play Smith Co. Jackson Co has to be the team that wins this award

Halls High School

That is where my mom and pops graduated from. LONG time ago. Sucked then, and Suck now. My dad was the equip manager lol and team hippie.

Sullivan South is by far not the worst...but my SR year we went 0-10...we had 7 seniors that year and only 5 of us started. South's really good now thanks to Coach Stacy Carter. Go Rebels. D-B sucks.

Halls High School

That is where my mom and pops graduated from. LONG time ago. Sucked then, and Suck now. My dad was the equip manager lol and team hippie.

There's two Halls High Schools. One is in Halls, Tennessee, which in the west side of Tennessee. They are pretty bad sometimes, from what I hear

Halls High in Knoxville has an excellent football program.

hands down the worst in East Tennessee "Sequoyah" not because they have bad players they just have horrid developmental programs here

Houston County High School in Erin, TN This is my pick just because I have family up there and they are pretty bad. Look how many shut outs there are:
2008 (1-9)
HCHS 0 W.H.-Heritage 17
HCHS 0 McEwen 40
HCHS 0 Adamsville 14
HCHS 0 Huntingdon 35
HCHS 9 Montgomery Central 6
HCHS 0 Richland 7
HCHS 7 Camden Central 42
HCHS 0 Stewart County 42
HCHS 6 Waverly Central 41
HCHS 7 Decatur County-Riv. 27

Sullivan South is by far not the worst...but my SR year we went 0-10...we had 7 seniors that year and only 5 of us started. South's really good now thanks to Coach Stacy Carter. Go Rebels. D-B sucks.

Too bad ya'll haven't beaten us in a decade or so.

Houston County and Red Boiling Springs are the worst teams in the state. How long has it been since Red Boiling actually won a game? I feel sorry for those guys.

How can nobody not mention Harriman.Something like 0 and 40 during late 90s

doent matter all we hear is how good db is but you cant compete outside of upper et. have a nice day

doent matter all we hear is how good db is but you cant compete outside of upper et. have a nice day

If you're too afraid to even mention who you pull for, you simply aren't allowed to talk smack. And if D-B couldn't compete outside of East TN I doubt MBA would have tried to hire our coach after we beat them a few years ago.

1 out of last ten aint bad ,volunteer if u want to know dad.go ahead and bash away.you still cant compete outside uet

VN Store

Back