Workout for Bobby Maze

I think he could possibly sign with the Knicks as a FA. Most of their roster are going to be Unrestricted FAs and they will need some people to put around Prince James

I don't know why this would happen, but I'd love to see Bobby get drafted. It is the Knicks that we're talking about.

That's not what I'm saying....I'm saying he was a hell of a lot more athletic than Maze

I've missed 13 Knicks games since 90 and Charlie Ward sucked. He should have stayed with football. I don't think anyone has ever claimed that he's not a great athlete but an NBA player he was not.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Lee's guys almost universally end up in Europe. The Knicks must owe him a favor and are letting him get a nice resume entry before he heads across the pond looking for work.

I am pretty sure Lee has never got any of his clients an NBA contract.

Anyone know if Bobby graduated or is set to graduate later this summer? Was hoping he'd get his degree...

Anyone know if Bobby graduated or is set to graduate later this summer? Was hoping he'd get his degree...

Not sure if he walked or not. I have a relative who is pretty much in charge of UT's graduation and she only saw and talked with Prince and Chism. She would have surely mentioned Bobby, so I don't think he walked last weekend.

Just confirmed Bobby's situation. He quit the semester after the NCAA Tourny because he got mad at Pearl for not getting him into something, not sure what it was.

Pearl must have broke the silence on his misspelled tattoo across his chest.

Just confirmed Bobby's situation. He quit the semester after the NCAA Tourny because he got mad at Pearl for not getting him into something, not sure what it was.

How stupid. Bobby had made great strides and had almost made it, and then he goes and does something stupid like this. I have no idea what Bruce did, but I wouldn't think quitting school would be the solution.

BOBBY COULD MAKE A ROSTER IF HE SHOWED UP AND COMPETED AND DONE WELL ,THE NEGATIVITY OF YANKEE VOL AND OTHERS LIKE THAT IS WHY IT IS SO HARD FOR UT TO LAND THE BIG TIME RECRUITS,NOTcomplaining about harris he is big time but what is the number one reason a recruit picks ane team over anothe ,for instance josh selby who ended up as number 1 high schooler by rivals picked kansas over ut is because of talk like yankee and others ,after he committed to ut and was a solid committe until someone prbally half the people he knew were saying dont go to tennessee they have only gotten 4 or 5 players who went and played for more than a year or two since 1970 ,go to kansas or kuntuky,or a school that will get you into the nba.people listening to other people makes alot of decisions easier when you think you will be an nba all star by going to kansas.it dont matter which school you go to. you got to be good to make any big bucks and hearing junk like that and say like same decision by leaving collage before graduation and thhen not making it because you arnt quite as good as your friends say you are look at marcus haislepor how ever last name is spelled he improved from sophmore to junior at ut more than anyone i have ever seen play ,then he is told go to nba he did now he aint doing jack .he could have come back for senior season and tennessee might have won ncaa tourny and he would have gooten better then may have still been playing in nba,and in nba 2010 draft how many under classmen 50 or 60 declared and a host of seniors hoping to get picked in 2 rounds of draft or free agentif there is room for 80 or 90 spots on nba rosters then they all suck.expand your game make your mind up ,play the best you can at whatever school you pick not where your mom or brother want you to go ,young guys need to go were they can get playing time and be better on every play in every game even in practice .the nba is already gettig more and more like the bull crap wwf wresteling a soapopra for men its buisness and entertainment its not a game any more, i would not trade season tickets from the first row on 2nd deck of ut basketball for season tickets to all of any nba teams games at home or away ,i have come a full 1bo on the nba was better than ,the nfl,mlb and anything but tennessee sports back in 70s and 80s but i would rather watch my dog run around the house or football of anykind or mma or track and field and about 4 other sports and the grass grow than the cry baby snot nosed pamperd never call any walks or dubbel dribbles or anything and god forsake a ref for calling fouls on an all star and get him fould out or something every body in the stands would get up and leave if koby and labron were plaing and got in fight in first quarter and got thrown out nba is worse than preseason nfl and the tour de france ,but enough with the bashing the nba and the people who tell there friends and kids to go to school or to leave early to go to nba,best of luck bobby i hope you and jp and chism make millions but ill never see you all play unless its a recording of a ut gam i have ,money!money?money&money it makes the world go around

If he did quit, sounds like that's one more strike against him for NBA scouts.

VN Store

Back