Workaholics

Vols520

Anybody seen the previews? New show on comedy central...

Last edited:
Premieres tonight. My bro in law is a producer for the show.

College kids will enjoy

1030 on com central.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm definitely excited for this show. Saw the sneak preview after the Trump roast and thought it was funny. It has potential and I agree that college kids, and fairly recent grads like myself, will like it.

I'm definitely excited for this show. Saw the sneak preview after the Trump roast and thought it was funny. It has potential and I agree that college kids, and fairly recent grads like myself, will like it.

I have seen pretty much every episode. This is one of my least favorites, but still good.

I have seen pretty much every episode. This is one of my least favorites, but still good.

Yeah I didn't think this one was great compared to the first I saw and the previews of others but it was still funny. The ending was hilarious though.

They had 1.1 mill viewers wed, up from 900k the previous week. Those are good numbers for comedy central.

i liked the first episode a lot more than the second. although, the bear coat was pretty sweet.

This is one of my favorite shows on TV. I hope they have another season. Last nights episode was hilarious. Especially where they were striking in the break room. Epic!

This is one of my favorite shows on TV. I hope they have another season. Last nights episode was hilarious. Especially where they were striking in the break room. Epic!

Got picked up already for another season. Blake is going to be on entourage as well.

Set up a DVR season recording when I saw the first preview. This show is great. The past 2 episodes have been gold.

I starting to love this show. Never home on Wed nights though so I have to catch it on demand.

Love this show. Glad there's going to be a 2nd season. Search mail order comedy on YouTube it's videos by the 3 guys before they made the show.

VN Store

Back