Wnit?

Top 25 where? I love my Lady Vols to the core but I'm not about to save face when the last 2 games were pathetic... Preseason ranked 4 dropped to 8 to 13 to 19 do you see the descending trait??? even if they win against Bama the ranking will be lower come Monday.. You are aware that Tennessee is in the lower half of the SEC right now

so what is it,the top 64 teams get an invite to the NCAA Womens Tournament ? do you really think that the Lady Vols won't make it ?

Reactions: 2 people
so what is it,the top 64 teams get an invite to the NCAA Womens Tournament ? do you really think that the Lady Vols won't make it ?

Agree. There is no way the LV's don't make the tournament. They invite 64 teams. It's a sport that is looking to grow it's fan base. How to do this? Invite big name teams. Regardless of how we have underachieved, we have top quality players, a fan base that will travel, the top name in the sport, and a team that will be a nightmare for almost any team out there. I honestly don't see a scenario where UT doesn't get an invitation.

VN Store

Back