Winning

kohlrums

Tennessee is winning tomorrow. I was nervous for Georgia, not confident at all for Florida, and no need to mention LSU and Bama.

South Carolina? Please. They are South Carolina. This is still Tennessee, depth or no depth. Something is going down tomorrow from a surprise standpoint, Worley will stick it to the "guru" of QBs of the South (who managed to max out in terms of recruitment/development with Garcia over the past 8 years), Rogers will dominate, and there will be big plays on defense. And all of this after Devrin returns the kickoff for a td.

I'm not nervous at all. Tennessee will win-Dooley gets his first big one that actually holds up after the final whistle, and there could not be an easier win against a top 15 team than this one. Tomorrow is a first step to this program's return to the top of the SEC East, and eventually the conference. It starts tomorrow. And it's happening.

Are we really going to lose two years in a row to a bunch of gaspumpers? Child, please.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Tennessee is winning tomorrow. I was nervous for Georgia, not confident at all for Florida, and no need to mention LSU and Bama.

South Carolina? Please. They are South Carolina. This is still Tennessee, depth or no depth. Something is going down tomorrow from a surprise standpoint, Worley will stick it to the "guru" of QBs of the South (who managed to max out in terms of recruitment/development with Garcia over the past 8 years), Rogers will dominate, and there will be big plays on defense. And all of this after Devrin returns the kickoff for a td.

I'm not nervous at all. Tennessee will win-Dooley gets his first big one that actually holds up after the final whistle, and there could not be an easier win against a top 15 team than this one. Tomorrow is a first step to this program's return to the top of the SEC East, and eventually the conference. It starts tomorrow. And it's happening.

Are we really going to lose two years in a row to a bunch of gaspumpers? Child, please.

Yeah! Oh wait a minute....they're ranked in the top 15, and....we're ranked, what, 85th or something?

Yeah! Oh wait a minute....they're ranked in the top 15, and....we're ranked, what, 85th or something?

Thought you were going to be more positive from now on..Stay the course. I hope Worley can light it up and have a break out game just for some POS reporter to ask Spurrier.." Why did you not recruit Justin Worley?"

Reactions: 1 person
We lost last year. Our team isn't any better now than it was then really. I'm not that confident. We have a chance, just not a great one IMO

All depends on Worley really. One positive is DY and the running game coming along. Only downside I see is If Maggit and Lane aren't 100% and since buffalo our passing game has disappeared. On the later refer to the 1st.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And you will be the first one on here calling for CDD head if we lose. I see it every week, someone starts a post talking about how we're gonna beat down "insert team here" and when we lose those same posters start a new thread , saying CDD can't coach , we suck and we'll never win anything with CDD as head coach blah blah blah. Just stop with all that , it's great to be positive but keep things in perspective. with having said that Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
It was honestly nice to see the morale of the team seemingly go back up. Not sure if that's genuine or just propaganda orders but none the less I'm excited.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

And you will be the first one on here calling for CDD head if we lose. I see it every week, someone starts a post talking about how we're gonna beat down "insert team here" and when we lose those same posters start a new thread , saying CDD can't coach , we suck and we'll never win anything with CDD as head coach blah blah blah. Just stop with all that , it's great to be positive but keep things in perspective. with having said that Go Vols!

Whatever, man. Not that I expect you to be tracking my posts, but I have never bashed Dooley. I think he's doing what needs to be done, and if they lose, so be it. I'll still support Dooley as long as he is the coach here, and I hope that is for one long ass time.

If we want to win this game, we will have to play a near perfect game. We have so many young players and so many players out from injuries, that we need to play as close to perfectly as possible. We will also need for USC to make mistakes and us to get points from it.
If we make any mistakes such as interceptions, fumbles, etc. etc. then we will lose......

#winning
team needs this and from the interweb chatter, they seem excited about this game. I got a lot better feeling about this one than the past two weeks. I'll spring for the tiger blood if they need it.

Love the reasoning of why we will lose. "They're still South Carolina". Here's a note. You guys aren't still Tennessee. Yes this runs in cycles, and UT will be back in power before long, but not this year.

Can we lose this game? Easily. We've done it before. Do I think we do? No. We have enough talent on both sides of the ball to put this game away in the 4th. It will be a close game though.

Love the reasoning of why we will lose. "They're still South Carolina". Here's a note. You guys aren't still Tennessee. Yes this runs in cycles, and UT will be back in power before long, but not this year.

Can we lose this game? Easily. We've done it before. Do I think we do? No. We have enough talent on both sides of the ball to put this game away in the 4th. It will be a close game though.

why does Spurrier smack his lips when he talk?,,,just wondering...:loco:

VN Store

Back