Winners dinner

When I was in college at Hiwassee we had an omelet bar for breakfast and then hamburger was served in chili, hamburgers, and other ways for the other 2 meals of the day.

They did give us an ice cream bar and baked potato and soup bars as alternatives to the hamburger diet.

OK I get it, but I question if thats a good way to reward these kids for all their hard work over the last 4 months.

They get a free education and an opportunity to play at the next level. For the love of God, they should be able to handle the repercussions of losing a scrimmage. Point is, give them some freaking credit for being able to handle defeat. Butch is all about competition and he should because that's SEC. If your not competing everyday with something on the line, then we should have kept Dooley and enjoyed his crap for a few more years.

Last edited:
They get a free education and an opportunity to play at the next level. For the love of God, they should be able to handle the repercussions of losing a scrimmage. Point is, give them some freaking credit for being able to handle defeat. Butch is all about competition and he should because that's SEC. If your not competing everyday with something on the line, then we should have kept Dooley and enjoyed his crap for a few more years.

Sheez, sure are a lot of preachers on this board.

VN Store

Back