Windy's football discussion thread.

yeah....no. I tend to stay away from the crack. I will put UT up against any team outside the top 4 any day of the week in the Heupel years so far. Even his first year, you never knew what the heck we were going to do. I heard that 10-2 stuff this morning. If we finish 10-2 and make the mid-level playoffs (4-8), we will win the first game. If we are seeded 9 or higher, we will beat the number 5, 6, 7 or 8 team. Just MHO. IF we make the playoffs, I think we see UGA a 2nd time.

I'm calling BS. He was a big enough piece of the Defense that had he told Heupel edge rush only or I am leaving, he would have been at the edge rush position. NIL pulled him to Ole Miss then Louisville bought him.

I'm calling BS. He was a big enough piece of the Defense that had he told Heupel edge rush only or I am leaving, he would have been at the edge rush position. NIL pulled him to Ole Miss then Louisville bought him.
Can we be happy that Lame Kitten didn’t get him?

I didn't care either way. He didn't go to Bama or GA so he can go anywhere he wants. He's lucky he got out of the SEC.

I don’t even think about them that much. They had a decent team last year and a great RB. Wish we played them and little usc this year though. Don’t know how I feel about the changing sec schedule.

Reactions: VolNExile

I don’t even think about them that much. They had a decent team last year and a great RB. Wish we played them and little usc this year though. Don’t know how I feel about the changing sec schedule.
Should just sucked it up and gone to 9 SEC games. This organization now sucks.

Already talking about expanding the playoffs to 14 teams. Dayum! Can we at least see how 12 is gonna play out first?

VN Store

Back