Windy's football discussion thread.

Kiffin is an idiot and will get the program in trouble and get recruits that have a lot of stars but end up sucking at football and will engage in criminal activities.

He has a good record. Has not had recruiting troubles since Tennessee. Is proving he can win as a head coach against people he shouldn’t beat. Would sign a contract with huge buyouts (on his end) to prevent a repeat of him leaving and would make it his life mission to run the score up on Bama.
Sign me up

Reactions: 1 person
He has a good record. Has not had recruiting troubles since Tennessee. Is proving he can win as a head coach against people he shouldn’t beat. Would sign a contract with huge buyouts (on his end) to prevent a repeat of him leaving and would make it his life mission to run the score up on Bama.
Sign me up
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-DmAh0dObI[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
Did anybody catch kiffin on gameday? My buddy said they asked him about the Tennessee job, and he smiled and said you never know in this business.

he has a good record. Has not had recruiting troubles since tennessee. Is proving he can win as a head coach against people he shouldn’t beat. Would sign a contract with huge buyouts (on his end) to prevent a repeat of him leaving and would make it his life mission to run the score up on bama.
Sign me up

100%

Did anybody catch kiffin on gameday? My buddy said they asked him about the Tennessee job, and he smiled and said you never know in this business.

That's not the way I remember it. I was vaguely watching, but when he was asked about tennessee talking about him back, he said he recalled being run out of there and the mattresses on fire.

That's not the way I remember it. I was vaguely watching, but when he was asked about tennessee talking about him back, he said he recalled being run out of there and the mattresses on fire.

My buddy may have been messing with me

VN Store

Back