Will we Checker Neyland in 2015?

I get to take my son to the OU game ... Super Excited ... can't wait!

I'm bumping this thread hoping someone has heard something definite about whether or not we are going to checker Neyland? When should we know for sure?

The OU game has been official for a while. They just have to announce it.

Yeah thats what i was thinking. Seems like if it was gonna be at the ou game, it would need to be official pretty soon so it doesn't end up being a flop.

Just make sure to check out Checkerneyland.com and their facebook and twitter acounts for updates.

It's less than 2 weeks before the OU game. They had better make the official announcement this week to give people notice.

Reactions: 3 people
Hey guys and gals: just taking a look at the season tickets and I think they might foreshadow what 'special items' we might be doing at each game:

OU tickets are the only ones featuring the mountains background...like the new smokey grey helmets...look for the greys to come out on Sep 12

USC tickets are the only ones with the checkerboards...we going to checker Neyland for USC game

Just a small observation on my part...

lol at people saying we need to know soon so they can plan. Wash orange and white shirts, wait till it's announced which color you'll wear, put that shirt on, go to game. That's all.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys and gals: just taking a look at the season tickets and I think they might foreshadow what 'special items' we might be doing at each game:

OU tickets are the only ones featuring the mountains background...like the new smokey grey helmets...look for the greys to come out on Sep 12

USC tickets are the only ones with the checkerboards...we going to checker Neyland for USC game

Just a small observation on my part...

I have a feeling you're overthinking this

lol at people saying we need to know soon so they can plan. Wash orange and white shirts, wait till it's announced which color you'll wear, put that shirt on, go to game. That's all.

Its more than washing your clothes. Its getting the word out to 100k people. The longer the notice, the more people will hear about it. Not to mention, for women, its a bigger deal. For example, my new GF needs to know if she needs to buy a new white or orange dress.

Look the checkering Neyland was neat one time and I'm glad I was there. Once is enough and since I didn't get to wear my lucky shirt and I was in a white section we lost. I am positive I am in the minority here but I like wearing a base of orange to a UT game and don't like being told otherwise.

Ok la homa, oklahoma, oklahoma oklahoma, oklahomaaaaa!

Attachments

• monkeyboy-oklahoma_4670378_GIFSoup.com.gif
    monkeyboy-oklahoma_4670378_GIFSoup.com.gif
    199.5 KB · Views: 37

VN Store

Back