Will we be ranked once this year???

Only two ways we could be, IMO:

1) We start 5-0 going to LSU. We only lose to LSU, Bama, and Arky.

or

2) We lose to those three and one of Florida/UGA/SC and win our bowl, making us 9-4 and ranked in the final polls.

That said, I don't think we will be. 8-5 isn't good enough to finish ranked, which is where I think we finish.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If Texas is ranked 23 in the country after coming off a season where they were 2 games under .500, are a young team, and didn't even make it to a bowl game then i say we should def be ranked top 25 after beating uf. O wait, I forgot Texas beat Rice in there opening game. Guess that's what got them in.:crazy:

Dont be that guy

chillax a bit bro...it's late and havin fun with some peeps that have a similar taste for good football

I do believe that if we start 3-0 we will be in the top 25 and ranked higher in the AP than the ESPN/Coaches poll.

Damn them ESPN guys

:loco:

14-0 or shut up.. we will be ranked all year after Cincy Bearcat and FLA beat down.....GBO!

chillax a bit bro...it's late and havin fun with some peeps that have a similar taste for good football

I do believe that if we start 3-0 we will be in the top 25 and ranked higher in the AP than the ESPN/Coaches poll.

Damn them ESPN guys

:loco:

Naw just about everbody on this website is an a$$hole sometimes it gets annoying especially when you spell something wrong.

I don't think we will get in the top 25 this year. I just don't have the faith in this year's team that some of you do. We should be next year though.

If we beat Cincy and Florida and start out 3-0 I think we will break into the top 25. If we start 4-0 I say we are top 20 going into LSU game.

Who gives a rats ass. How many "will we get ranked" threads do we need? We've only played one game and it was against Montana.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmZkKznB2gc&NR=1[/youtube]
We always number 1

I don't think we should get wrapped up in concerns over being ranked in system that has Baylor ranked.

Im more concerned over winning the SEC east, which on its own is more competitive and credible than half the conferences in the nation.

I don't think we should get wrapped up in concerns over being ranked in system that has Baylor ranked.

Im more concerned over winning the SEC east, which on its own is more competitive and credible than half the conferences in the nation.

Not that it matters but I think Baylor deserves it after beating TCU... JMO

Only two ways we could be, IMO:

1) We start 5-0 going to LSU. We only lose to LSU, Bama, and Arky.

or

2) We lose to those three and one of Florida/UGA/SC and win our bowl, making us 9-4 and ranked in the final polls.

That said, I don't think we will be. 8-5 isn't good enough to finish ranked, which is where I think we finish.

See UGA

VN Store

Back