Will our new training center be the best in the country?

Waltons probably have a wee bit more money than Jones and Tyson Chicken people and they have a hospital in Little Rock with over 11,000 employees but there is a serious drop off after the big bucks

As soon as we're done with ours someone else will be building the next greatest thing

Then they'll get surpassed

Then that program

Then the other program

Soon enough it will be back to us and we'll be raving about some new facility that we're building.

As long as it gets the job done and it's top-tier to ensure that we're never that far behind, I think we'll be fine.

Something like this! ^^^^

I remember in the 90's when Murvul had the largest Super Walmart in the world...for about a week.

I don't think it really matters that much. It will be very, very nice. But how do you rate 1 building over another when you're splitting hairs?

Yeah; I believe UT did the same thing;

1st Planning
2nd Donations

The Virtual Video sells the place...even if it isn’t up to any other schools, it doesn't matter...Kids are into those moving pictures...where as the pictures and or long winded interviews looses my interest quick...and doesn’t do the other facilities justice.

Fyp, it's for the young aged impaired.

Something like this! ^^^^

I remember in the 90's when Murvul had the largest Super Walmart in the world...for about a week.

I don't think it really matters that much. It will be very, very nice. But how do you rate 1 building over another when you're splitting hairs?

Referring to Maryville, TN? The only Walmart in the 90's around here was in Alcoa.

VN Store

Back