Will Butch's Downfall be the same as dooleys?

Will Butch Firing Jancek cost him the Sec East in 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am nervous because we have seen this how many times already in the last decade and they all pretty much failed, debord was a minor success.

14037291-mmmain.jpg

Encore anyone??

i am nervous because we have seen this how many times already in the last decade and they all pretty much failed, debord was a minor success.

Do you really think Butch did this without having a plan in place?

Derek Dooley's downfall was that he was (is) an idiot . . . and possibly the worst coach in the history of college football.

I think that Coach Jones has some things that he needs to improve, but he isn't even close to being the disaster that was Derek Dooley.

We just had a very good bowl win and an 8-4 season. Not satisfied yet, but we are definitely moving along. Need to keep it up. Beating Florida next year is kind of the thing that I'm waiting to see happen. It should have happened twice over the last two seasons.

Basically, let's sit back and think. butch is using jancek as his florida losses scapegoat.

Our recruiting class is absolutely falling apart. Butch best get his crap in gear.

The recent decomit has nothing to do with Jancek leaving. Jesus, stop overreacting and stomping your feet like a petulant child. At least see who the replacement is

Reactions: 1 person
I don't care, what folks say. this may come back to seriously bite butch and seal his fate at tennessee. Couldn't he learn from derek dooley's dumb butt? you don't replace a Defensive Coordinator in your 3rd or 4th year. 2016 is supposed to be our year now it more than likely won't. Thanks Butch. i hope i am wrong.

Dools hired Sunseri. Butch won't.

VN Store

Back