Will Berry announce before bowl game or after?

TRIONZ VOL

All Vol All Day
It is going to happen. Berry is going to NFL I just want to make sure I hear it. He is one of the best to put on the Orange and White and I hope he goes and makes a lot of money.

I hope he announces before the game so we can give him the proper applause after our bowl victory :hi:

Why would EB announce before the bowl game and cause a distraction? I think EB will wait from the sake of being a team player and the team comes first. This has been the approach he has shown over the past 3 yrs.

EB is too classy to announce before the game....IMO. I'm not even sure he has made up his mind yet as to whether he goes or stays. He'll look at his options when he has no game to prepare for.

I dont think he answer this question until 1-2 weeks after the bowl game...Time to think. But he is gone, they are saying he is top 5 to say the least.

and NO one should hold it against him should he decide to leave, especially after watching what happened to Bradford this year...

and NO one should hold it against him should he decide to leave, especially after watching what happened to Bradford this year...

totally agree. Peyton is the only thing that gives us hope he could come back but with the cap coming in the draft he would not be smart to come back regardless of injury but more from a business stand point. Like they say you only have a certain amount of plays in you

His dad said earlier in an interview that they wouldn't even sit down and discuss the decision until after the bowl game.

Imo if he stays it will be before the bowl and if he goes pro then it will be after the game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I have seen it both ways really. It seems like sometimes if it becomes a distraction for the team they do it in advance. This rarely happens anymore but if the media is talking more about what EB is going to do than the game and so on he could just get it out of the way. :hi:

VN Store

Back