Will anyone go to jail over fbi investigations?

Paying women to play basketball is about the worst idea I’ve ever heard.

I guess better to let your fingers type whatever goes through your pea brain then to remain silent and make us guess if you are a d-Bag or not.

I guess better to let your fingers type whatever goes through your pea brain then to remain silent and make us guess if you are a d-Bag or not.

You can’t be serious... Maybe time for me to join Dallas in a leave of absence from this place. Someone direct this man to the VolNation safe space.

Reactions: 1 person
Unless there is some organized crime going on here similar to Henry Hill and point shaving, I don’t really understand why the FBI needs to be involved.

Unless there is some organized crime going on here similar to Henry Hill and point shaving, I don’t really understand why the FBI needs to be involved.

its where the money came from. in basketball its not boosters its companies, usually shoe companies or so, that front the cash. I think the FBI is going after them for tax evasion or fraud over the "missing" money. then the coaches get nailed for bribery or some such.

You can’t be serious... Maybe time for me to join Dallas in a leave of absence from this place. Someone direct this man to the VolNation safe space.

So you are the guy needing to take a break, but yet I need the safe space? Makes sense.

Sounds like several of you got schooled on the court by a woman or two. It will be okay. Your secret is safe.

Are you really offended by this?

WNBA and NCAA women’s basketball are a joke. The numbers don’t lie my friend. Sorry that the truth hurts.

Reactions: 6 people
Are you really offended by this?

WNBA and NCAA women’s basketball are a joke. The numbers don’t lie my friend. Sorry that the truth hurts.

Not offended. Just don't agree with the stance. By your definition the "numbers" show many collegiate sports are a joke. Should we shut down ncaa baseball because they don't make money?

its where the money came from. in basketball its not boosters its companies, usually shoe companies or so, that front the cash. I think the FBI is going after them for tax evasion or fraud over the "missing" money. then the coaches get nailed for bribery or some such.

i agree with you on this.

Not offended. Just don't agree with the stance. By your definition the "numbers" show many collegiate sports are a joke. Should we shut down ncaa baseball because they don't make money?

It wouldn’t bother me, NCAA baseball is a joke but MLB is great and is fluuuuuusshed with caaaaaassshh *Jean Ralphio voice*

Both ncaa women’s basketball and WNBA are equally terrible and neither make any money.

This stuff of paying players happens in football too. Will more coaches go to jail? If Pitino can go down can coaches like Saban go down? And will others go to jail? Can coach K go to jail?

If they get into football... we are all in trouble! I'm talking every single school in the SEC. It will be worse than the old South West Conference. Trust me, we are all paying to play and NOW the antee is upped.

If they get into football... we are all in trouble! I'm talking every single school in the SEC. It will be worse than the old South West Conference. Trust me, we are all paying to play and NOW the antee is upped.

again, private individuals giving money to other individuals is not a crime, football. Businesses on the other hand seems to be against the laws, basketball (tax is my understanding)

again, private individuals giving money to other individuals is not a crime, football. Businesses on the other hand seems to be against the laws, basketball (tax is my understanding)

There will be at least 1 school who broke the law. No telling how many total.

Nobody was saying we should pay NCAA baseball players; which started all this.

Reactions: 2 people

WNBA will shut down before MLB. Women’s sports are good and all but don’t pretend there is a big market for it. Paying players will only happen in sports that produce revenue. College baseball players aren’t getting paid either.

WNBA will shut down before MLB. Women’s sports are good and all but don’t pretend there is a big market for it. Paying players will only happen in sports that produce revenue. College baseball players aren’t getting paid either.

I don't dispute anything you said. Just didn't agree that women's sports are a "joke".

The NCAA would be one thing but the FBI doing the investigation is a whole other beast. Can you imagine the dirt the FBI could get easily on coaches/schools from players and their families just by showing up at their front door? The feds would get confessions without doing much work to get it.

VN Store

Back