Why is the GOP so afraid?

So you say.

If you weren't embarrassed by your "good looking women" we'd see some of you conservatives put your money where your mouth is, but then again, that's never really been a conservative trait.

I've posted pics before, so you can't point at me.

I said I was losing interest in it. It was my nice way of trying to infer what I just said.

The longer you go calling people out for pictures on an anonymous internet messageboard, while strutting about pictures taken of your girlfriend... Well... Like I said, it's a bad look for most any self aware guy.

Also... Frank and 72 are goading you. Your best bet is to just stop responding. They're trying to make you look ridiculous.
He doesn't really need us for that.

I've posted pics before, so you can't point at me.

I wasn't pointing at you. We may not vote alike, but you seem like you'd be fun to have a beer with. Truthfully, I'd enjoy meeting most everyone on the board. Comparing the online persona to reality is fun.

You'll just have to trust me. I am not embarrassed. I am very happy with my wife, and don't feel the need to put her picture on here for your prurient interests. Besides, she doesn't do girls.

Do you also need a picture of me with a stack of $100 bills?

I didn't know you were an Alabama football recruit.

these women are just scaredy cats

Concerns over transgender client at Okanagan shelter | Globalnews.ca
“He wants to become a woman, I mean that is his choice but when a man comes into a women’s shelter who still has a penis and genitals he has more rights than we do.” Tracey said.

Tracey is upset that she was made to share a room with a transgender individual, a man transitioning to become a woman.

“They told me, sorry if a person identifies themselves with female, then we have to go with that.” Tracey said.

Another client named Blaine was also staying at the shelter. She recently fled from an abusive relationship and says she’s uncomfortable with a transgender person staying at women’s only facility.

“Some women have had bad experiences with men so they are fleeing men and now we have a man living there,” Blaine said.

VN Store

Back