*****Why I hate the Alabama Crimson Tide

Because of their fans. They actually assault, sexually assault, murder, and destroy property over football. I have the articles to prove it. They are the sorest losers in all of college sports. The fact that they lucked up and got a good coach and won all of those national championships lets me know that Jesus is not real. I don’t have to try to be a good person anymore. JK.

Wednesday...middle of the week...guess what ???...you guessed it...still hate on them elephant toters !!!

Bama fans lick toilet seats. If you don’t believe me, ask me.

Go VOLS

A long, long time ago, some “lords of agriculture” were chaffing at the influence of attorneys in the governance of Georgia. They banded together and purchased the western frontier lands, establishing the western border of Georgia and the future state of Alabama. Curse them.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Here I sit on Friday afternoon.
Week of the TSIO.
Waiting on Freak to fire up the off topic thread.
Thought just popped into my head...I still can't stand them Crimson clad, gap toothed, drool.dribbling, gumps.

Sitting in my nieces house in Tuscumbia. What would be a great place to live if only I wasn't in the home of the the damn gumps. My wife's family is mostly miss. st alums. They don't understand the hate. Mainly because both schools are traditionally horrible and I never miss a chance to share this fact with them but I have grown to almost enjoy our wonderful trips the cow farm in Starkville
Anyway pray for my soul as I burn in the kingdom of gump. God bless and go vols

Last edited:
I don’t need a reason to hate the gumps, though I have hundreds if not thousands of them. There are not enough bad things that could happen to that program to make this a just world. If I didn’t have a promising future, I’d sacrifice myself to see it burn.

I don't hate them, sickening as it is, they're Americans like me. But I will enjoy and celebrate the coming beatings we will put on them.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
Pretty sure the gumps are a bunch of heathens and are not worthy of our Cristian love.
Well, know what you mean. Fact is, none of us are worthy of Christian love, not a one of us, and The Book says. So even when I'm being annoyingly snark on VN, I refuse to hate, besides, VN'ers are such fun even when mean. So, I figure Bamas are pretty much like everybody else, got some wonderfuls, got some aholes. I will be celebrating ahole too, every time we beat them to the curb, into the gutter, and into the sewer. Oh, how I wait for those times. And believe it starts in 2024.

If you’ve ever witnessed real hatred face to face, you wouldn’t make light of it.

That said, “B*** hate” is the right of every Volunteer. We will not be judged for this.

VN Store

Back