Why does he always look like a REAL President?

Trump is a Democrat. He has always been a Democrat and only become a Republican because he didn't want to face Clinton in the Primary.
No, Trump was definitely a Republican when he was accusing Barack Obama of having been born in Kenya in 2011 .... and insisting that he would be able to prove it - which he never did.

No, Trump was definitely a Republican when he was accusing Barack Obama of having been born in Kenya in 2011 .... and insisting that he would be able to prove it - which he never did.
was Hilary, or at least her campaign manager, being a Republican in 2008 when they created the birther nonsense?

its a lazy arsed argument to tie someone to a party based on a conspiracy that has no direct political standing.

He's evidently a bit sad that there isn't more pandemonium outside the court room. Whining for more accolades from his mindless minions.

Trump bad, he paid off hush money. Congress had a slush fund to settle sexual harassment allegations and affairs up until 2017 - 2018?...... all paid by us the Tax Payers!

was Hilary, or at least her campaign manager, being a Republican in 2008 when they created the birther nonsense?

its a lazy arsed argument to tie someone to a party based on a conspiracy that has no direct political standing.

That was another one of Donald Trump's many lies, which gained traction in right-wing circles. Although some of Hillary Clinton's supporters trafficked the birther-ism theory, there is no evidence that Hillary Clinton or anyone affiliated with her 2008 Presidential Election Campaign ever did.

That was another one of Donald Trump's many lies, which gained traction in right-wing circles. Although some of Hillary Clinton's supporters trafficked the birther-ism theory, there is no evidence that Hillary Clinton or anyone affiliated with her 2008 Presidential Election Campaign ever did.

What’s your point? All elites suck, including your boy China Joe. You won’t admit it though.

He'll just say Joe's too old like that's his only shortcoming.
These are lies.

Whenever I comment on Joe Biden, I almost always begin by saying that Joe Biden embodies everything which is wrong with the federal government of the United States. I have frequently said, and will say it yet again .... Joe Biden is a career politician, who is a weak and untalented leader, who inspires nobody. He never accomplished anything in the private sector. He has no fresh ideas to communicate.

I am far more critical of Joe Biden on here than the right-wing echo chamber is of Donald Trump. For the most part, this is ignorant projection.

Reactions: EasternVol
These are lies.

Whenever I comment on Joe Biden, I almost always begin by saying that Joe Biden embodies everything which is wrong with the federal government of the United States. I have frequently said, and will say it yet again .... Joe Biden is a career politician, who is a weak and untalented leader, who inspires nobody. He never accomplished anything in the private sector. He has no fresh ideas to communicate.

I am far more critical of Joe Biden on here than the right-wing echo chamber is of Donald Trump. For the most part, this is ignorant projection.
I agree, I don't know how we do it but we need to rid our government of career politicians. 50 years in politics.... amazing.

These are lies.

I stand corrected.......this time. 🙂

More right-wing bull $hit. Sid Blumenthal did not spread birther theories.

More right-wing bull $hit. Sid Blumenthal did not spread birther theories.

Just for future reference your link = truth any other link not approved by you = ********, got it!

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
Trump was a registered democrat, period. Some of his governing was conservative, but his spending definitely wasn't. I believe you were even arguing this in another thread about his farmer's bailout , No?

Here's a question for the objective and rational...

If the mindless lauding of Trump is evidence of cult-ish behavior, is the mindless condemning of Trump evidence of cult-ish behavior?

If the mindless lauding of Trump is evidence of cult-ish behavior, is the mindless condemning of Trump evidence of cult-ish behavior?

Of course not.

Reactions: McDad
These are lies.

You’re right, those are lies.

I don't think the "mindfulness" of the condemning determines the cultishness of the act.

now if they are using 'cult' provided mindless condemnations, that would certainly count. but I would still caveat with do they provide any more context beyond what the cult does?

its possible they read the cults point, that triggered something, and they expanded on the basic cult point and made it their own. Especially when it comes to Trump, just about everything is covered by both sides, so its not like its possible to be original with any condemnation or praise of Trump outside of either cult.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back