Why didn’t we hire Mark Stoops???

ochocinco

I kid.

Just wanted to get a head start.

They’ll probably lose to Murray state they still suck and always will. I’m excited the Mullen love fest some posters here have will now cease. I I hope UK upsets miss st so they can be 4-0 and some posters will entertain and proclaim him “the best thing since Dan Mullen”.

We all know they will finish 6-6 tho like always.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It
I kid.

Just wanted to get a head start.

They’ll probably lose to Murray state they still suck and always will. I’m excited the Mullen love fest some posters here have will now cease. I I hope UK upsets miss st so they can be 4-0 and some posters will entertain and proclaim him “the best thing since Dan Mullen”.

We all know they will finish 6-6 tho like always.
They will go 7-5 and be 3-5 in the SEC

Florida is a 6-6 team at best this season
Yeah but why the heck were they ranked 25?

And someone on FOX actually predicted they’d make it to the playoffs!

I mean they went 4-7 last year, did the entire football analyst community smoke something before predicting Florida this year? Because their expected success didn’t seem warranted at all,

I mean they went 4-7 last year, did the entire football analyst community smoke something before predicting Florida this year? Because their expected success didn’t seem warranted at all,
Past reputation carries Florida a long way:rolleyes:

Yeah, what had they done to deserve #25 when they were 4-8 last year. Plus Tennessee gave them the win last year.

Reactions: Pruitt Will Do It

Most of these talking heads on TV are too lazy to do their homework about who is good and who isn't. So they rank teams like Florida and Michigan because it's easy. I don't know why SC was ranked....the Dawgs put a beatdown on them.

Reactions: Type Orange+
Stoops was very familiar with Mullen since State was KY's crossover. So there is that familiarity. Plus FL played soft.

Reactions: 08Vol
Kentucky is a basketball school. 6-7 wins and a bowl with an occasional big win such as this one will keep Stoops there for a long time. Meanwhile, at Tennessee we aren’t sure what we want to be. But, our football team currently has those same expectations.

Reactions: Remy

VN Store

Back