Why can't we have a 1st year turnaround under Pruitt like 2015 Michigan or Florida?

Dude, am I the only one who would be pleased with 7 wins? Not over the moon about it, but relieved. 8 wins would be a treat, 9 a dream, and 10 a miracle. Because that means we beat at least one of Bama, Auburn or UGA.

I'm not into 6 or 7 years, but can the man get a year to implement his scheme before we predict double digit wins? Remember, Butch neat Kirby in Kirbys first year? We won on a Hail Mary, but we were behind because of a Hail Mary.

All I'm saying is, the universe doesn't care we have been bad for a decade. We are not "due" for a good year. Real life doesn't work that way.

For now, I believe in CJP. I mean, why not? He is OUR guy. I believe (mainly on hope and faith) we are on the right path. We will get there.

Let's get behind him and root for this team to be the best they can be and get better every day.

Very well said.

Patiently waiting. Your superior track record speaks for itself. Thank you for all of the insight that you provide on here free of charge.

Have you ever considered going into scouting or sports journalism as a career? Just wondering. You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.

I'm trying my best for these rankings to be perfect. So I apologize for taking so long. But I'm sure when they come out in the next couple of days, everyone will enjoy them.

I've watched upwards of 150 players closely. I'll have 10-15 prospects ranked at every position group. For the first time ever, I'll also be dropping a 1st round mock draft.

In essense this year's rankings are gonna be 100 times better than last year.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm trying my best for these rankings to be perfect. So I apologize for taking so long. But I'm sure when they come out in the next couple of days, everyone will enjoy them.

I've watched upwards of 150 players closely. I'll have 10-15 prospects ranked at every position group. For the first time ever, I'll also be dropping a 1st round mock draft.

In essense this year's rankings are gonna be 100 times better than last year.

Damn, that mock draft sounds tight. Looking forward to the rankings. Breaking down 150+ prospects is insane, you’re a machine. Why Freak doesn’t pay you a little bit of money for your contributions and the time you spend is beyond me. Keep up the good work and don’t listen to the haters.

Reactions: 10 people
Damn, that mock draft sounds tight. Looking forward to the rankings. Breaking down 150+ prospects is insane, you’re a machine. Why Freak doesn’t pay you a little bit of money for your contributions and the time you spend is beyond me. Keep up the good work and don’t listen to the haters.[/QUOTE

The intense dislike of this clown is richly deserved.

Last edited:
D4H is probably the most qualified scout on all of VolNation. The amount of scouting reports and prediction threads he’s provided is impressive in itself. His predictions are usually spot on, too.

I don’t recall any of the so called “experts” predicting Kamara to have the first year success that he did. Yet D4H predicted it even before the 2017 draft.

A lot of people give him a hard time, and I have to admit that I’ve given him a hard time in the past as well but if he left everyone would miss him. I cancelled 24/7 and Volquest a few months back because having a sports analyst of D4H’s caliber has increased VolNation’s worth tremendously.

Ah yes, the Kamara prediction. Spot on. Did you forget the Dobbs prediction? Maybe the prediction of TN making a serious run for the CFP threw you off of the accolades trail. So, by your own words, VN was worthless before D4H's arrival or should I say, magic eye for predictions, scouting, etc? Of course, his expertese over on the BB forum is very lacking (and telling) of his con game.

There is probably more support for the existence of Bigfoot and the Lock Ness Monster than what you posit here.

They are real, Spock showed them on the tv.

71zAdzDDqRL._SL1200_.jpg

Damn, that mock draft sounds tight. Looking forward to the rankings. Breaking down 150+ prospects is insane, you’re a machine. Why Freak doesn’t pay you a little bit of money for your contributions and the time you spend is beyond me. Keep up the good work and don’t listen to the haters.

Oh. my. goodness.

Reactions: 3 people
Last year is last year. This year is this year.

You guys are making the mistake of assuming what happened last year will translate to this season. It won't. You'll see a brand new team in 2018. I believe Jeremy Pruitt is 100x the coach Butch Jones was. He'll get this roster to play up to it's talent level which is top 11 in the country.

What are your thoughts on Saban as a coach compared to Mike Shula?

The guy provides expert level analysis on here yet people like you still give him a hard time. I guess that’s 2018 for ya...

You mean the guy that at best whiffed or outright dissed on 3 of the last 4 O&D ROTY winners? The guy that promoted the skills of Christian Hackenburg and Kevin Hogan? The guy that said Kelvin Taylor (comparable to Frank Gore dont'cha know) would have a better NFL career than Derrick Henry?

This is absolutely the very tiniest tip of the D4H iceburg.

Reactions: 1 person
You mean the guy that at best whiffed or outright dissed on 3 of the last 4 O&D ROTY winners? The guy that promoted the skills of Christian Hackenburg and Kevin Hogan? The guy that said Kelvin Taylor (comparable to Frank Gore dont'cha know) would have a better NFL career than Derrick Henry?

This is absolutely the very tiniest tip of the D4H iceburg.

Pretty sure he's just setting the hook.

Reactions: 3 people
I didn't even ready the post...I saw who wrote it and decided having a mini stroke wasn't what I wanted today so I instead read some of the comments below it and smiled knowing our resident big dummy had written another masterpiece of nonsense.

VN Store

Back