Why Are So Many American Men Such Goobers?

Men don't fear women at all.

The thing is having a female "hero" such as what you have in Mad Max is literally the most fantastic tale you could ever tell because it would never come to fruition.

I always laugh at movies when they have "elite units" with female members. I mean that is just plain anti science. (unless its underworld cuz Kate can keep dressing up in that tight leather and Ill beleive!)

But back to Mad Max..Im going this weekend to see the unltraviolence and hopefully Charlize Theron flash the screen with her :w00t::wub::boobies::wub::w00t:

Female vampires are scary, but not anti-science.

Reactions: 1 person
Really? Going to bring up some Russian snipers and saboteurs in a siege situation? I at least thought you would drop the old Joan of Arc example.

Nah, he said he laughs at women in elite military units.

There were literally elite units comprised of women.

Don't even need to deal with the amazons or Joan of Arc.

When 90% of the men are KIA, women have to take up the slack. Game of numbers at that point.

When 90% of the men are KIA, women have to take up the slack. Game of numbers at that point.

You're right on. Also propaganda played a role in the "strong aryan superrace being killed/beaten by inferior slavic women" angle.

But, regardless, the dude was ignorant.

The "jar of pickles" line was just pathetic to boot. It's got to be the most limp-wristed (no pun intended) attack I've seen on here. Even you, hog, are capable of more intellectual attacks than he was.

And that's really saying something.

You're right on. Also propaganda played a role in the "strong aryan superrace being killed/beaten by inferior slavic women" angle.

The "jar of pickles" line was just pathetic to boot. It's got to be the most limp-wristed (no pun intended) attack I've seen on here. Even you, hog, are capable of more intellectual attacks than he was.

I wouldn't classify 79 as ignorant. Who opens your lady's pickle jar?

Reactions: 2 people

"elite"

A term often tossed around too much.

Nothing elite about eastern front stuff, they were just women.

Now show me a chick who can fast rope off a Blackhawk , go hand to hand combat against muslims and not die, and I might believe a select few (.000000000000000001%) could be considered "elite".

My bad. Jar of Salsa. Jar of Spaghetti sauce. Jar of anything. Try it. Make a drinking game out of it. You might get laid! :clapping:

woman-struggling-to-open-jar-horiz.jpg

my dumb ass crossfit obsessed girlfriend couldnt even open some pickled jalapenos that I mad. Pfft..I'm like baby I don't care if you can bench 135 pounds..! :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people

You mean you can open a jar of pickles? Who knew?

And would have gotten their poons handed to them had we not beaten Germany's ass on the western front.

OP is way too concerned about acting roles.

Batman is now a Brit (or was, hell I don't know anymore). ****ing Batman!

It would be like an American actor playing James Bond.

And Jude Law played a Confederate soldier in Cold Mountain, and Nicole Kidman his little squeeze.

What the ef's up with that!

Maybe American men don't go into sissy professions like acting.

Why don't you tell that to Bruce Willis or Sly Stallone.

Or MacGyver.

MacGyver will stab you to death outside a Twin Peaks restaurant with a shank he made from bubblegum and a salt shaker.

Why don't you tell that to Bruce Willis or Sly Stallone.

Or MacGyver.

MacGyver will stab you to death outside a Twin Peaks restaurant with a shank he made from bubblegum and a salt shaker.

that was a well plotted piece of non claptrap that never made me want to retch...

On a side-note, this reminds me of the complete sh1tshow that this forum was when the US Navy SEAL came out and became a woman.

People were seriously confused as to how such an alpha male and all-around badass could want to be anything but a fire-breathing, woman @(*&@ing, hadji killing, benchpress maxin' alpha type.

Batman is now a Brit (or was, hell I don't know anymore). ****ing Batman!

It would be like an American actor playing James Bond.

And Jude Law played a Confederate soldier in Cold Mountain, and Nicole Kidman his little squeeze.

What the ef's up with that!

It's called *acting*. It's a profession where people get paid to *act* like they are something that they are not. Come on now... I'll bet you thought Leonard Nemoy wasn't really from Earth, didn't you?

There's rumblings about a black James Bond coming. I guess that means all Caucasians are goobers. (Enter lg...)

It's called *acting*. It's a profession where people get paid to *act* like they are something that they are not. Come on now... I'll bet you thought Leonard Nemoy wasn't really from Earth, didn't you?

There's rumblings about a black James Bond coming. I guess that means all Caucasians are goobers. (Enter lg...)

Why would a black James Bond matter? It's just an alias for a RN operative.

VN Store

Back