who's the next to commit?

Well I think we all knew the 2016 class was going to be smaller. However I have to admit, I'm surprised at how quiet recruiting has been since the bowl game. I honestly thought our bowl performance would gain us some recruiting momentum. However since then I've seen 2 de commits and not much else. Am I worried? No not at this point but I do find it curious.

Last edited:
Well I think we all knew the 2016 class was going to be smaller. However I have to admit, I'm surprised at how quiet recruiting has been since the bowl game. I honestly thought our bowl performance would gain us some recruiting momentum. However since then I've seen 2 de commits and not much else. Am I worried? No not at this point but I do find it curious.

I agree, but I also think we will see 4-6 over the next month or so. They will come.

It seems slower this cycle, but as someone posted in one thread or another, we're at just about the same number of commits at this point in the cycle as we were in the previous 2 years.

Reactions: 1 person
It seems slower this cycle, but as someone posted in one thread or another, we're at just about the same number of commits at this point in the cycle as we were in the previous 2 years.

I think part of it is in the past if someone decomitted, CBJ always seemed to have someone else in his back pocket, ready to commit almost immediately. However since our bowl win we've had 2 decommitt and no one has replaced them.

I think part of it is in the past if someone decomitted, CBJ always seemed to have someone else in his back pocket, ready to commit almost immediately. However since our bowl win we've had 2 decommitt and no one has replaced them.

I'm fine with that. CBJ and staff have proven they can recruit and if they're being a little selective this year and bring in some high level recruits then that is a great thing!

It is pretty clear you're a butthurt Rutgers fan. Just lie down and enjoy being a bottom dweller school. At least you still got Ray Rice to be proud of...

And Meadow Soprano. :wink2:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 3 people
GFW says he thinks JG commits by this weekend. You disagree and find that hilarious??

It is just that I hear this kind of stuff all the time. Then Monday morning comes, and there ain't crap. That is why I take all this stuff with a giant grain of salt:hi:You just have to :eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back