Who's going to the opener/where r ur seats?

I am in a 200 section between the goalpost. Friend got them to take me and can't remember the exact number.

Any insight on what to do for parking?

I am in a 200 section between the goalpost. Friend got them to take me and can't remember the exact number.

Any insight on what to do for parking?

I'd highly recommend parking at a MARTA station and taking the train in and out.

Welcome to my city boys and girls. Should be a great time and with the holiday I don't think the traffic will be as bad as it usually is on a Monday. Great place to catch Marta into the stadium and park for free at Marta is at the Brookhaven Marta station. Never busy and tons of parking in the rear lot.

Happy to give any suggestions in regards to atl if needed
As far as game...I'll be hosting some folks from ktown in my suite at the new Benz dome...looking forward to it. GBO

Parking will be a BEAR. Like ATL Vol said, take MARTA and save yourself the hassle. Don't even act like it's not safe; there are dozens of your Volunteer brethren aboard.

Also, The Sphincter has a STRICT clear bag policy. If you or your wives have a purse or any bag that's not entirely see-through, you'll have to check it outside the stadium for $10. Seriously. They don't play on this......we went for the open house this past weekend, and they wouldn't even allow our son's diaper bag inside.

This place is incredible, though. The concession prices are incredibly reasonable, the concourses are wide, the art installations are interesting, the halo scoreboard is mind-blowing, and the ceiling looks like a cathedral. I still can't believe how much it dwarfs the Georgia Dome. Makes it look puny.

I'll be in Section 121 hollering my throats hoarse. Hey, for Team 121! Cool! That just occurred to me. Go Vols.

Just found out I'm going but don't know where my seats are yet. Currently looking for a place to stay so any suggestions that won't break the bank are appreciated.

VN Store

Back