Who misses playing High School Football?

Do you miss High School Football?

• Total voters
"I had played in the Manchester/Coventry game a few weeks ago. I would like to thank you for the time and effort you put into running a seamless operation. And giving my wife a brief look into my past. I met her well after high school. And she always heard the stories from me and my buddies about the "good ol days". But she never understood. Until you guys rolled into town. Now that she has seen and experienced a game day. And seen how my personality changes on game day. She "gets IT". Now she wishes she had known me back in high school. She said she would have fallen in love with me harder than she had. Once again THANK YOU. And I hope you come back next year."

Terry Harbaugh

"Wow! That pretty much sums it up! I had a blast watching my hubby play football! I'm glad I got the chance to see what he was like during the season in High school. I have to admit I was a little nervous/anxious right before kickoff. Although, as soon as he was on the field and he had his first hit, I was hooked. I hope he is able to play in years to come! Thank you for giving him the opportunity to play (and me to watch). Thanks Again."

Lisa Harbaugh

This reminds me of a pitch for "enhancement" pills.

I always wanted to play football. Had to settle with rugby. ;( what a load of rubbish that was....

VN Store

Back