Who is next to commit?

Urgent message to all top recruits considering the Big Orange:
Reserve you spot NOW for the 2014 Class!! Time is running out and spots are filling up!!
Do not be that guy left out!! You will regret not being a part of what bUTch is building!!
Do not wait a minute later. Fill you spot NOW!!

But wait there's more...committ right now and we'll throw in your own personal ut brick with a message on it. Better hurry...

Raulerson on Saturday
Booth on Sunday
Mouhon withing the next 2 weeks
Rashaun Gaulden and Derek Barnett in the next month

Reactions: 1 person
But wait there's more...committ right now and we'll throw in your own personal ut brick with a message on it. Better hurry...

Shipping & Handling included for a limited time only!

If your family has 2 signees, we'll throw in Free Air Fare as well as Room & Board.

What would TerryPedigo say to recruits this weekend? "if you dont commits this weekend we will raise to the tops without you Butch waits for no recruits he leaves them in the dust if they dont want to play for the big orange and don't respect the t so recruits commit or eat dust from butch and go vols."

Reactions: 1 person
I think I read where he played a little at LB. Did very well on special teams. I think he will be a good one by the time he is done at Texas.

I hear that they like his effort and attitude but that he wasn't really ready last year. He only got as much PT as he did because of a number of injuries in front of him. They do sound optimistic about his future, but you know how people can be about local kids. It's tough to really tell. I personally think he will be a 2 year starter and a very solid player for them.

We've landed some nice bricks, but it would be nice to get a few blocks. As in someone big who takes up space and breaks little bricks.

Don't we need to get some linemen in here? Seems like everyone is gone after '13, but we're not getting too many replacements.

VN Store

Back