Who is left that we have a shot with?

Malik Brown today. And maybe a couple guys after NSD. Levenberry is staying with FSU.

Brown and Dobbs. Maybe Ford, though not likely.

Other than that, nobody. Unless it's someone who is completely from left field and we have no knowledge about it.

Also officially not out of it with Ford and Bellamy, though it looks unlikely. On a different note, I hope we go for the HUGE class next year rather than taking some scraps this year.

Reactions: 1 person
If someone could photoshop a UT jersey on Charlie, that would be great.

tumblr_ly88m7PNGS1r3ampjo1_400.gif

No Bell, Levenberry, Boyd, Johnson. We'll see on Brown. NSD does not look very good at all when it comes to seeing coaches closing strong.

Thanks to those who decided to be Vols. It's going to be an uphill fight for sure.

Reactions: 1 person
Also officially not out of it with Ford and Bellamy, though it looks unlikely. On a different note, I hope we go for the HUGE class next year rather than taking some scraps this year.

Did I see last night that Bellamy is once again on the fence after hearing that UGA's DC is interviewing with the Saints? Does that mean we're still in with him?

I see the barn getting Ford, imo.

Did I see last night that Bellamy is once again on the fence after hearing that UGA's DC is interviewing with the Saints? Does that mean we're still in with him?

I see the barn getting Ford, imo.
Do you actually believe anything you hear now?

What's up with Lawson? Never mind, I see he is sticking with Auburn. Folks this team has a long road ahead. Butch is probably the best replacement to Dooley, but his next signing classes is going to have to have some studs to compete in the SEC.

Last edited:
Do you actually believe anything you hear now?

Dude I take everything on VN with a grain of salt and most importantely I don't get all butt hurt when some 17 year old kid changes his mind in the middle of the night. There are enough stresses in life...getting all stressed and bent outta shape on NSD is not one of em for me.

That said, any chance of Bellamy flipping?

Dude I take everything on VN with a grain of salt and most importantely I don't get all butt hurt when some 17 year old kid changes his mind in the middle of the night. There are enough stresses in life...getting all stressed and bent outta shape on NSD is not one of em for me.

That said, any chance of Bellamy flipping?

You have the right attitude. And who the hell knows with Bellamy. I believe he is supposed to be announcing like right now.

Man. Two years ago it was Lamar Dawson and Gabe Wright. Last year it was Otha Peters and Dalton Santos, plus Denico Autry. This year it is Vonn Bell.

Hate heartbreaks.

VN Store

Back