Who else doesnt have ESPNU

untitled.bmp

gh.bmp

Alright just letting you know that there are other options if you are looking for other ways.
I've been told about the VLC Player but idk

If you can't get ESPNU, here is a word of advice: get rid of Comcast. The reason they don't have ESPNU is the same reason they don't carry HDNET and charge extra for the NFL Network. They abuse their power as the largest cable company and the only loser here is the Comcast customer. If you can get satellite then do it.

ESPN is a Loser when it come to Tennessee... I will not buy into their package because of the Heisman thing... Boycott

If you can't get ESPNU, here is a word of advice: get rid of Comcast. The reason they don't have ESPNU is the same reason they don't carry HDNET and charge extra for the NFL Network. They abuse their power as the largest cable company and the only loser here is the Comcast customer. If you can get satellite then do it.

I read somewhere the reason that Comcasts does not have this, is because ESPN charges to much. That is the same reason they have the NFL package in their sports package. If the offered these in regular cable prices would have to go up.

I read somewhere the reason that Comcasts does not have this, is because ESPN charges to much. That is the same reason they have the NFL package in their sports package. If the offered these in regular cable prices would have to go up.

my bill is less than Cox/Comcast and I have ESPNU and NFL. (plus a better HD picture :yes:)

Yes, that is the official Comcast reason. Believe it if you must. Other cable companies and satellite providers are just fine with those networks. They could at least put it on a tier with NFL Network, which is at the very least available. The point is they usually don't have to compete after they buy the cable rights to a market, so they do whatever they want. That includes giving no access to a few national channels. Charter is the same way. They have no NFL Network. NFL network also acts as a bully, but there is demand for it. The only plus I can think of to Comcast is CSS. Neither of them can keep up with HD channel capacity at this point. I am also angry at Comcast. I cancelled their service over two months ago and I'm still receiving a bill. Looking on Google, I'm not the only one this has happened to.

VN Store

Back