Who do y'all think will be on the cover of this year's Football Time in Tennessee?

it will be butch and a couple seniors like it is every year. I highly doubt they put freshman on the cover, but anything is possible I guess.

I think Butch will be on the cover with Joshua Dobbs and Marquez North.

Either that are it will look like this: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15659/2255397-hobgoblin_vs_hercules_herc_1.jpg

Seriously, I hope none of the recruits appear on the cover. All that will do is put a great big bullseye on their backs every game. If the AD is smart, they will have a cover with Maggit - AJ - Worley - Lane. Standing before Neyland Stadium. And something like "Faith Rewarded." or "The Faithful." or "Promises As Yet Unfulfilled." or 'faithful to the End." or better yet, "We're Still Here."

I'd like to see Von, Pig, and Cam Sutton included on the cover but if I had to guess, I think it will be the whole team on the cover.

O-line may be an important factor this year to our overall success. I guess the question is - What message do you try and communicate on the cover of Football Time in Tennessee magazine.

I say : north,v.p.,malone,croom,lane and hurd with the caption "by land and air the big orange arsenal is coming!!!"
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back