Who Are You Pulling For In Super Bowl 51?

Who Are You Pulling For In Super Bowl 51?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Falcons. City needs this and...I HATE the Patriots.

42-3

I'm surprised how lopsided it is.

While I think most of the country is rooting for the Falcons, I don't think it would be nearly as skewed as 42-3. This is a Vols Board and most posters here believe Manning would have more rings if it wasn't for the Patriots - hence their dislike for the Pats.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm fine either way.

If the Falcons win, then they get their first Super Bowl and Matt Ryan is cemented as elite.

If the Pats win, I get to witness a QB get a 5th ring and I'll generally enjoy Goodell having to hand Belichick the Lombardi Trophy.

Reactions: 1 person
The Falcons
They've never won a Super Bowl so it would be something new plus end their no SB drought.
Also Matt Ryan would be removed from he's going to be another Dan Marino.

Falcons. I ran into Julio Jones on Lake Lanier last year bass fishing. Seemed like a decent fella.

Did anyone see that awkward interview last night on opening night with sal palantonio with brady and ryan?

Starts off the interview by making it known Brady is going to his 7th super bowl and Ryan is in his first. He then asks ryan how much he has learned from Brady and how much. Brady has inspired him. Then he asks Brady how if he has any advice for Matt Ryan. *Proceeds to physically caress Brady* while wrapping up the 1 minute interview.

I'm fine either way.

If the Falcons win, then they get their first Super Bowl and Matt Ryan is cemented as elite.

If the Pats win, I get to witness a QB get a 5th ring and I'll generally enjoy Goodell having to hand Belichick the Lombardi Trophy.

I think he'd hand it to Robert Kraft.

VN Store

Back