Who are we getting in 3-5 years?

Elhanan

Since we are basically giving up on this hire and jumping in the bargain bin again, who do you want to go after around 2024-2026?

Should probably throw an AD name out too.

Reactions: aredfox28
It will be 2-3 years before the NCAA completes their review. This job is not going to get more attractive in that time span.

Reactions: Border Vol
Since we are basically giving up on this hire and jumping in the bargain bin again, who do you want to go after around 2024-2026?

Go ahead, pour me a bourbon and coke. I'll watch fruitlessly!

Illinois could have hired LL but did not hire him.

Vanderbilt, USC, Auburn, etc.

I'm sure he is a good coach. However, I think that TN can do better.

Danny White and Josh Heupel

I almost never comment on here. But this is a jack wagon post and thread. Do better.

They were like this on Pruitt at the beginning also. Turned on him like he had the plague. Be the same on this disaster in couple years also

The football program will be dead by then. Such a toxic fanbase and laughing stock of the entire CFB world. If you ever venture outside of Volnation you will see the light. Everyone on this board is stuck in the 90’s. Our last shining moment was 23 years ago. Let that sink in and adjust your expectations.

Is coach JH going to NFL?

What's it like in your world where every silver lining has a cloud?

Save this thread. We can talk again in 3-5 years. I’m sure you’ll have thought of a few names by then.

It's like you and you're ilk would actually prefer to be right than to be wrong and the program move forward. So the only safe thing to do is down every move we make when it wasn't the currently unattainable grand slam you wanted. If you're right in "3-5" years so be it. Thing is, that won't make me wrong. Cause I'm not predicting or guaranteeing anything. It's just that I can't stand fans like you and refuse to withhold my support. Flame away. You'll get no more of my time.

It's like you and you're ilk would actually prefer to be right than to be wrong and the program move forward. So the only safe thing to do is down every move we make when it wasn't the currently unattainable grand slam you wanted. If you're right in "3-5" years so be it. Thing is, that won't make me wrong. Cause I'm not predicting or guaranteeing anything. It's just that I can't stand fans like you and refuse to withhold my support. Flame away. You'll get no more of my time.

You do you bud.

Give the guy a chance.

I gave Peanuthead a chance even thou he was Bama to the core. Then he took his team to Charlotte and I’ve seen more life at a nursing home. Only a miracle win at Auburn and a buttkickin of a deflated Ky team led us to believe he could coach.

The infamous 8 game winning streak was similar to Ali’s “Bum of the Month” run he made to earn a bunch of money. Pruitt barely beat average to bad teams. His pitiful coaching kept teams in games that the opponents should have been blown out (see Gator Bowl)

This season was a complete joke and example of a leaderless program. Yet we had fans calling to give him another year?

Give Heupel as long as we gave this past jerk. I think we’ll be better off jmo

Reactions: tim

VN Store

Back