Who are the next additions to the SEC?

Who will be the next two victims?

• Total voters
Miami would be a good pickup. They are almost 300 more miles from Knoxville than Mizou though.

I picked Clemson and FSU..... doubt we get either of them and I'm against expansion, but if its inevitable id rather get teams that ensure the SEC stays the best conference in college football...... Missouri? Wtf.... that was lame....

You do realize this has everything to do with TV money and nothing to do with school tradition? Missouri brings a gigantic TV market as does A&M.

You do realize this has everything to do with TV money and nothing to do with school tradition? Missouri brings a gigantic TV market as does A&M.

I did not realize...... after reading thru this thread and taking that into account, I say we kick Vandy, MSU, and KY out. Pick up VT, Louisville, Miami, Stanford, and Notre Dame......... opens some new markets and brings in GOOD FOOTBALL TEAMS........

Of course I am mostly kidding..... but I like Miami and VT if were trying to get new markets and decent teams......

I pick VT and NCSt.

1. They are not an a state with a current SEC school
2. Are in the SE
3. Could be Wake Forest and UVa instead.

I pick VT and NCSt.

1. They are not an a state with a current SEC school
2. Are in the SE
3. Could be Wake Forest and UVa instead.

UVa is a perennial contender for the Lax NC, I don't think that they would come to the SEC unless all their sports that represent them well would come. The next question is would the SEC accept them without bringing the entire AD or would the SEC let them keep some sports in the ACC?

I am surprised that WVU has only gotten one mention though.

VN Store

Back