Which Vol jersey should I pick.

If you're framing it, go with Jennings and put a pic of the Hail Mary catch in the corner of the frame with the date and caption "Dobbnail Boot 2016" or some such. . Maybe work on getting him to sign it.

I'd hang that on my wall anyway.

If you're wearing it, either go with 16 for Manning or go completely obscure like Bill Duff or Paul Bain.

Another option would be to go with "37" for Peerless Price and, if you can still track one down, a copy of the limited edition print of him making the back-breaking catch against Florida State to ensure the national championship.

#29 with I. Johnson (Inky Johnson)
#27 with Wilson on the back (Al Wilson)

I wouldn't get a custom with Berry, because you can buy a #14 with "Berry" on the back already
Nike Men's Eric Berry Tennessee Volunteers #14 Tennessee Orange Replica College Alumni Jersey | DICK'S Sporting Goods

Using 2 different #'s is genius(nice choice of the 2).

I think the plan is to put his own name on the back. He could go XFL style and be creative. Put his Volnation screen name on it.

Go Vols!

Unless you're framing it for your man cave, I'd leave the jerseys for the kids.

Sorry in advance for the negative attitude.

This is said a lot by many people on here and it is flat out ignorant on so many levels.

My dad wore a jersey every gameday and I did so with him his entire life. When things went south for my dad the last thing he remembered to do without help was to wear his jersey on Saturdays. I do it to this day to honor my dad.

I say mind your business and stop trying to tell people what to do with their things. You don't know why people do the things they do and that includes adults wearing jerseys.

In the OP's case he won something. The man would be a fool not to claim the reward.

Reactions: 3 people
Respect for representing Grandmaster Helio's poster.
Do you train at a GG in Oak Ridge?

No, under Brandon Bledsoe at Wolfclan and Sam Braga at GB Knox

I remember the night he passed, it was hard to train. But Brandon said, Master Helio would want us to train today

Last edited:

VN Store

Back