Which type of fan are you?

Wasn't this originally posted on Rocky Top Insider a couple of months ago?

none of the above! knockem down and secure the win by chopping there heads off with a dull blade.ps applies only to 2016 season only

Reactions: 1 person
I'm with ntxVOL.

I started understanding what I was watching when Condredge Holloway was quarterback. I was 11 his sophomore year.

When I was in the 8th grade, my bedroom was striped orange and white. I grew up in Winchester, TN. I had Johnny Major's brother for 7th grade history. I know the Fulmer family. And, I support Butch completely!

I now live on the other side of the world (Taiwan) and I get up at 3 in the morning to watch TN play. It does not matter if it is Western KY or Florida. I watch. Then I go to church and try to stay awake, or focused on the sermon, which is often hard to do re-running plays I just watched.

I am a fan because I love Tennessee. I am a fan because it connects me with home. I am a fan because it gives me something to talk to my dad about when I Skype him after each game. We often have little to talk about other than TN sports.

Am I a fanatic? Probably more than I should be. But aren't we all that read and write on this page.

So, I guess I am fan #11. Just a good old fashioned VFL.

Reactions: 6 people
10% The fire everybody guy
40% The recruiting freak
20% The Conspiracy theory vol
20% The nega-vol
10% The overly optimistic vol

I guess 10. I stay very realistic all off season though. Right up until game day and then it becomes "we gon whip dey azz!"

I'm with you creeker, I stay mostly optimistic. I'll be heading up on the creek next weekend, I've missed that place been a while. Go Vols!

What would really juice this thing up here would be a method for posters to rank not themselves, but everybody else. And keep score. That would make for some good theater.

Reactions: 2 people
None of those describe me.

I'm sort of a realist/pessimist. I would prefer to watch games by myself because I don't feel like socializing during them. The pessimism turns into nervous energy and internally I'm sort of a mess during the game. But on the outside I act cool and calm. UT football has shortened my life span by at least 5 years.

I'm not a nega-vol because I'm mostly positive outside of games and I'm not very quick to fire anyone.

Looks like I am 85% number 10 and 15% number 3. Used to be number 4 a long time ago.

VN Store

Back