Where's the faith in CBJ?

The most effective liars are always those who convincingly lie to themselves. If you truly believe with absolutely NO supporting evidence that I have ever suggested "Butch and crew are a disaster".... then you have just demonstrated an astonishingly good at lying to yourself.

Unlike you... I do have expectations that I am willing to discuss reasonable about what should happen.

Directly?......ok, I'll buy that, but as you are well aware you have more often than not quickly latched on to any angle you could conceive that might bring Jones' staff into question. Whether you are man enough to admit it or not. Particularly mid season when this started.

Sure, I have expectations for the team, all relating to improvements in performance, most notably O Line play and continued player development across the board. I know that W/L will take care of itself as talent turns into skill.

So we are done with this correct?:hi:

Directly?......ok, I'll buy that, but as you are well aware you have more often than not quickly latched on to any angle you could conceive that might bring Jones' staff into question.
Nope. Not true on a whole bunch of levels. For one, I pick shortcomings apart for a living in order to expose things that need to get better. I haven't even come CLOSE to latching on to "any angle" that could bring Jones or his staff into question. And another? I've given him some compliments that to me are among the highest forms of praise that few here even notice. For instance, I LIKE his philosophy on player development and LOVE his focus on execution over scheme.

While you have deluded yourself into thinking you know me well enough to tell me what I really believe and think... you don't. If you DID know me at ALL then you would know how meaningful those points of praise are.

Whether you are man enough to admit it or not. Particularly mid season when this started.
Admit what? That you sitting in front of a PC 100's of miles from where I am are somehow qualified to ignore what I actually say and tell me what I really think? Sorry there Mr Cayce.... but no. That wouldn't be "manly"... it would be idiotic.

Sure, I have expectations for the team, all relating to improvements in performance, most notably O Line play and continued player development across the board. I know that W/L will take care of itself as talent turns into skill.
And yet... in this very thread you've denied that you can even have expectations about the impact of development time on skill. You have claimed that it was totally unpredictable.

So we are done with this correct?:hi:

Nope. Too much fun.:dance2:

Last edited:
Nope. Not true on a whole bunch of levels. For one, I pick shortcomings apart for a living in order to expose things that need to get better. I haven't even come CLOSE to latching on to "any angle" that could bring Jones or his staff into question. And another? I've given him some compliments that to me are among the highest forms of praise that few here even notice. For instance, I LIKE his philosophy on player development and LOVE his focus on execution over scheme.

While you have deluded yourself into thinking you know me well enough to tell me what I really believe and think... you don't. If you DID know me at ALL then you would know how meaningful those points of praise are.

Admit what? That you sitting in front of a PC 100's of miles from where I am are somehow qualified to ignore what I actually say and tell me what I really think? Sorry there Mr Cayce.... but no. That wouldn't be "manly"... it would be idiotic.

And yet... in this very thread you've denied that you can even have expectations about the impact of development time on skill. You have claimed that it was totally unpredictable.

Nope. Too much fun.:dance2:

Wow......so you have convinced someone to pay you to provide biased evaluations to suit your mood? Great job for an egomaniac indeed.

By the way, I have a job without the option of being wrong. Spare the crap about your playing around at your whim.

I am satisfied knowing that are not willing to own your many posts attacking Jones and his staff. You win, I'm done. I will be ready to read your claims of support for Jones since day one as soon as the season rolls around.:thumbsup:

Now taking bets that MedicT is not done.
Just need sjt to post...

Found you a quarter in the parking lot on my way in to work.

His ego won't let him quit but I'm done.........no....seriously, I'm done. LOL

I AM A MAN!........My granddaughter has informed me that the little characters are called emogees, new one on me, and if I knew how on my phone I would do the lttle ROFL thingee but I don't, so I won't. Phones ringing....back to work I go...I need a real job, like my new hero, SJT. lol

Now this will be interesting. Will he reply and prove me correct? That would certainly grind his crackers wouldn't it.

OR....can he resist the desperate urge to counter and bring this to an end........Not a chance. LOL

Heh, one could almost turn this thread into a psychiatry clinic.

At one end of the spectrum are the people with "intimacy issues," "fear of commitment," who seem perched and ready to leap away from Coach Jones the minute he shows a single flaw or makes a mistake.

At the other end are the emotional "clingy," those who are so desperate for love that they grab onto the current date, Coach Jones, with a death grip. They completely illogically pin all their hopes and dreams onto the person they just met.

And then there are those of us (ok gotta include myself to be fair), who are just Freud wannabes, who have to psychoanalyze everyone and everything.

Folks, it's just football. Coach Jones and his staff are not your personal lords and saviors. Nor are they shysters trying to make a quick buck then leave you with nothing but a half-used bottle of snake oil in hand. Let's don't overplay this whole thing. It's a coaching staff who seem to be doing really well so far rebuilding a program that needed some TLC. Let's wish them well and not worry about grading ourselves on the old Trust And Faith Meter. ;)

But.... I believe! I trust!

I would grade out SUPER AWESOME at this!

Wow......so you have convinced someone to pay you to provide biased evaluations to suit your mood? Great job for an egomaniac indeed.

By the way, I have a job without the option of being wrong. Spare the crap about your playing around at your whim.

There are no jobs where you do not have an option of being wrong... talk about self-delusion and EGO. You just won that hands down.

Reactions: 2 people
Found you a quarter in the parking lot on my way in to work.

His ego won't let him quit but I'm done.........no....seriously, I'm done. LOL

I AM A MAN!........My granddaughter has informed me that the little characters are called emogees, new one on me, and if I knew how on my phone I would do the lttle ROFL thingee but I don't, so I won't. Phones ringing....back to work I go...I need a real job, like my new hero, SJT. lol

Wow... Seriously? You're old enough to have a granddaughter?

VN Store

Back