Where were you? Chapter II

Where were you for 2006 vols vs uga?
At my pastors house watching with about 20 puppy fans. Took so much crap that first half, they even moved my Tennessee fold up chair right in front of the TV. By the end of the game, they had locked me and my chair outside 🤣

Upper deck behind the end zone opposite of the scoreboard. That was a great night. Didn’t start well, but that 51 spot was nice.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
In Frisco, Texas at a really rowdy UT watch party. My 16 and 14 year old daughter and son, and future Vol grads, were with me.

Working my second job, my youngest brother (I failed him, he's a UGA fan) calls me on my lunch and is talking MAD smack about how bad Tennessee is getting beaten. I told him "I wouldn't put too much stock in that, Tennessee is gonna come back in the second half".

I called him when I got off work and after I saw the final score. He picked up, told me to F off and didn't speak to me for three months hahahahahahahahaha.

At the game with my law partner who is a UGA alum. He cursed their defensive coordinator the whole day. Now their defensive coordinator from that day is working for us.

Refresh my memory-was that the year that, just before the game, the NNS published an article about how bad the program and Fulmer had dipped?

Also, was that the game Vicky snapped on Adams in the press box?

Where were you for 2006 vols vs uga?
At home streaming the game on a 65" TV, sitting in a recliner, IIRC, eating a bison steak burger, DIY fries, celery and carrot sticks per orders bywife Shirley, and drinking goat milk stout. Hail of a game. Rollercoaster ride right to the end.

Reactions: UTblood4life
Sitting in the living room of my GFs place (now wife) in Savannah, GA. Still 3 years away from attending my first game.

I lost the hat I was wearing at the time on a drive to or from NY (I can't remember). I blame our downfall on that.

Last edited:
I was at home and when Tennessee walked out like some straight Gs’ like they were walking to the mailbox, I knew they were there to kick some azz!!! Somebody needs to ask ainge who’s idea that was.

VN Store

Back