Where is Jim Bob Cooter

Last I heard, he was with the Kansas CIty Chefs...

But that was admittedly a few years ago.

What the heck has happened to the Lincoln County football team? Losing to Lawrence Co??? Bet Coach Thompson is ready to kill someone

Thompson has turned over the keys to Don Thomas. He has been having some health problems but he is still involved with the program. It has just tanked and haven't gotten the athletes like we were accustomed to getting. His glory days were from 1990-2000.

ESPN just made mention of one of the famous names in football "Munchie Legauz" of Cincinnati and it just made me think about what our boy Jim Bob Cooter has been doing. I know he was with the colts and now I have found a clip of where he is with the Chiefs. Gotta love ole Jim Bob.. We just have to over look him opening a window and getting in bed with a woman. Only thing wrong with that is he wasn't invited. :eek:lol::eek:lol:. But we here in the city of Fayetteville, TN still love "The Cooter". He QB our falcons in Lincoln Co and still got a heckle every time his name was mentioned. He didn't have the physically gift but boy does he have a knowledge of the game like no other.. I like the staff have now but maybe oneday "The Cooter" will come back home and coach the QB's or something. He really is a great kid and is getting great experience working in the NFL. I think he would be a great recruiter and would aquire the name "Cooter the Recruiter" I mean who wouldn't want to play for the
Cooter. :):)

A couple links to an interview of him at Kansas City and his arrest in 2009 (it is comical if you picture him doing it)

Coach's Corner - Jim Bob Cooter

Chiefs hire a guy with connections to Peyton Manning | ProFootballTalk

Former Vol 'Jim Bob' Cooter facing burglary charges
Cool....I live in fayetteville tooo...Nice to meet you

Last I heard, he was with the Kansas CIty Chefs...

But that was admittedly a few years ago.

What the heck has happened to the Lincoln County football team? Losing to Lawrence Co??? Bet Coach Thompson is ready to kill someone
You know he isn't the coach any more right.One problem is we have two new high schools for some stupid reason.

The NFL's Kansas City Chiefs have hired former Tennessee quarterback Jim Bob Cooter as an offensive assistant, the Kansas City Star reports.

Cooter, who was a quarterback UT, was an offensive assistant for the Indianapolis Colts for the last three seasons.

New Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel hired Cooter as part of putting a new staff in place in Kansas City.

© 2012, Knoxville News Sentinel Co.

So...he climbed through a window...stripped down to his skivvies...and got in bed...fell asleep with a strange woman.

What did he actually "Burglarize".

And...anyway...who hasn't done THAT ^^^ in their life??!!

So...he climbed through a window...stripped down to his skivvies...and got in bed...fell asleep with a strange woman.

What did he actually "Burglarize".

And...anyway...who hasn't done THAT ^^^ in their life??!!

Yes, very common. Happens all the time

Cool....I live in fayetteville tooo...Nice to meet you

Yup I live in Fayetteville and work in Huntsville,Al and listen to the roll tide crap and war eagle constantly. All I heard last year was "How does it feel to be the doormat of the SEC" and that was from an auburn fan... Well I still flew my colors regardless and now these auburn fans just don't have to much to say these days :)

VN Store

Back